Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. (377 Views)

Help!! PHONE GURUS Block This Error Appearing On My Screen( PHOTOS) / Please Why Does This Box Keep Appearing On My Screen / How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Cozbymaster97(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2021
My phone screen got spoilt. Now i am missing lectures, mom said she doesn't have money as my school fees just got paid.
I don't have any source of income as a student. cry cry
You guys should help me out.
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Akanimoh113(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
You Guys Should Please Help Him...
He needs to Fix his Phones Screen

At least even if you don't know him... Just Do it out of the Generosity of your heart
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Akanimoh113(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cozbymaster97:
My phone screen got spoilt. Now i am missing lectures, mom said she doesn't have money as my school fees just got paid.

Guy... You Sef, As a Student You don't know How to Source out Income Online...

It's unfortunate that I don't have a smartphone...
When I get a Smartphone and start earning income online... I believe things will go smoothly
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Guy... You Sef, As a Student You don't know How to Source out Income Online...

It's unfortunate that I don't have a smartphone...
When I get a Smartphone and start earning income online... I believe things will go smoothly
Please share me some ideas..
Pls
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akanimoh113:

At least even if you don't know him... Just Do it out of the Generosity of your heart
May God bless you.
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Lexusgs430: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Help him on our behalf...... Thank you...... cheesy
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Crimrburster: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cozbymaster97:
what's your phone model
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Crimrburster:
what's your phone model
Tecno spark 2 ka7
lipsrsealed
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by Akanimoh113(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

cheesycheesy
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by RRodwave(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Swrs

Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by iseoluwanimi: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
What is the name of your phone seff? grin
Re: You Guys Should Help Me I Need To Fix My Screen. by NightFood: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2021
if its a TECNO phone you can take it to carlcare and if you are luckily enough to still have warranty, it will be fixed for free.

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!! MTN Data at a reduced price of 500MB For #150 For 2wks+ / OPPO Launches Reno5 Series Today & Here Is A Quick Look / LG 51 Going Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.