Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Singerdavido’s Sister, Sharon Reveals Why She Wasn’t Financially Stable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singerdavido’s Sister, Sharon Reveals Why She Wasn’t Financially Stable (873 Views)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singerdavido’s Sister, Sharon Reveals Why She Wasn’t Financially Stable by Ibehvictor24: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPtoqLQinI

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Singerdavido’s Sister, Sharon Reveals Why She Wasn’t Financially Stable by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Her voice is so masculine and scary.

Women should have those sweet voices that thrill those who stroke them in the other room while they moan.

I guess frog voice runs in their family.
Re: Nigerian Singerdavido’s Sister, Sharon Reveals Why She Wasn’t Financially Stable by Bornsinner7: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

“please Help Me, I’m Dying Gradually”- Popular Yoruba Actor Voices Out / Don Jazzy's Divorced Wife And Son Revealed | Davido And Chioma Finally.. / How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.