Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Truly, There’s A God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truly, There’s A God (134 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truly, There’s A God by evolution4434: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Truly, There’s a God

#DailyDose

Much more than we can ever comprehend, God is much more involved in our lives. The word of the Lord says “In Him we live, and move, and have our being.” There’s a hypothetical story of two babies inside their mother’s womb. One was of the thought that there is nothing called a ‘mother.’ That if a mother exists, then, where is she? And the other was of a contrary opinion that, there is a ‘mother.’ And very soon they will see her, and be exposed to her love. However, the truth is that despite the other baby’s opinion, the mother’s love is all around them. They live in and through the mother.

So also, we may be in this world having not seen God. But There is a God who loves us, cares for us, and want to help us. We can’t see Him, but He is our very life support. And He said that very soon, every eye will see Him and everyone will bow unto Him. But when you finally discover at the end that God has been there all along, I hope you won’t be on the wrong side of His judgement.

Sometimes, challenges make people think that God doesn’t care. But I want you to know that God really wants to help you, and that you really matter to Him. if you want to know your worth to God, just lift up your heart to the cross. God gave His only begotten son for you and for me. Your life is worth the only Son of God. God walks with the Israelites when they left Egypt, and He was always ready to help them all through the way, and every challenges.

So also, today, God is in the heart of all those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. But you must trust and have faith in Him for you to see His hand at work in your life. The Israelites couldn’t enter the promise land simply because of unbelief. I want you to live a life of no worries and doubts, knowing that truly, there’s a God. God is inside of you and me, and He is not idle. He is always ready to help us, but we must also be wise to know more about Him, and understand what it takes to replicate His love. There’s a God and He is closer and involved than we think. If we invite Him into our lives, then we shouldn’t be fighting on our own. He is waiting for you to call upon Him. Just call upon His name and He will fight for you. And also, He is coming back soonest! Kindly follow us on Instagram.

How do you respond when convicted by the Holy Spirit of sin? See this very short newest video from Evangelist Andres Bisonni.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLRffPmkLqw

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com i would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel

(1) (Reply)

Immunity Against Curses/wickedness / A Prayer Of Repentance. / Wealth,fame And Influence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.