Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Born Again But Not Burning Again..... By Ilori Oluwafemi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Born Again But Not Burning Again..... By Ilori Oluwafemi (160 Views)

In Challenging Times: The Journey That Needs Understanding---by Ilori Oluwafemi / � *decree And Declaration*�..._don't Miss This Prayer_!-by ILORI OLUWAFEMI / CUT THEM Off.....................by Ilori Oluwafemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Again But Not Burning Again..... By Ilori Oluwafemi by sanfrancisqo: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
BORN AGAIN BUT NOT BURNING AGAIN��
At this point be sincere to yourself, this is not how you started the race!
You started as Vibrant but now you’ve been quantifying your spiritual life with past tense; “When I WAS still vibrant, When I WAS an exco…!” Hope you’ve not handed over HOLY SPIRIT?
�You are full of excuses these days…why?
��We know you before your admission…, We know you on campus…, We know you before marriage…, We know you before you get your job…, We even know you before you attain this position… but HOW COME YOU ARE OFF-BALANCE NOW!
Thank GOD for past experiences and encounters, but what’s your CURRENT STATUS before GOD… Where is the fire!���
Yes , we could see PAST ASHES as evidences of PAST FIRE in the LORD but Current fire is no more !
Boasting and capitalizing on past ASHES (past testimonies) have even quenched the expected FIRE.
�Behold how your Personal altar is just generating smoke without heat and Impact.
Remember how former incense of sweet aroma ascended from you to GOD but now puffing out odour of immoralities and lust, tiredness and carelessness .
�Many have left their POSITION in GOD for a POSITION in CHURCH.
They've left their MANTLE and now dragging for TITLE, left FIRE and pursuing FAME. Left behind PURPOSE and pursue POPULARITY… what a pity!�
Oh, we can see your activities but you’ve lost Connectivity.�‍♀️
When last can you GENUINELY say you heard from GOD and was accurate?��
Where exactly have you missed it, why are you no more hot like before?�
The love of the world, live hustling, influence of friends, pleasures of life etc. have hijacked Intimacy with GOD.�
Don’t be like DEMAS in the Bible, a once FELLOW LABOURER FOR GOD;
“MARCUS, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellowlabourers.” (Philemon 1:24).
But what a pity;
“For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed…”(2 Timothy 4:10).
Hmmn…
You too know vividly that your interest for the things of GOD has depreciated and replaced by many things�, Arise, Enough of this sleep!
Thus saith the MOST HIGH GOD;
“Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and REPENT, and DO THE FIRST WORKS; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, EXCEPT THOU REPENT.” (Revelation 2:5).

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Dehumanizes Mr Macaroni / Why Is The Plastic Extrusion Profiles In Melbourne Popular In The Manufacturing / Mercy Tv Support Outgoing/incoming Corps Members With 1.5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.