Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Fingertec For Hotel Locking Systems - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fingertec For Hotel Locking Systems (125 Views)

My Engineer Wants To Charge Me 3.5 M For Hotel Supervision / Looking For Hotel To Buy / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fingertec For Hotel Locking Systems by yuyaasales(f): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hotel guests and hotel management have two major concerns when it comes to choosing a guest room locking system - security and convenience. The system must be foolproof to avoid unauthorized access using the guest cards, and while striving to achieve that, the customer’s positive experience cannot be compromised at any cost.
The incorporation of a biometric system in a hotel locking system is able to provide both, and at a very attractive price at that. By having a guest’s fingerprint data in the room’s card, security is brought to another level. No swapping of cards between guests and visitors is possible, hotel personnel’s access into the rooms would be better managed by having the personnel’s fingerprint available and traceable in the terminals, and the checking-in process for guests would be fast and convenient.

FingerTec Biometrics Solution is exclusively designed to meet a hotel lock system requirements. All you need are these three items:

For more clarifications on this or a free Risk analysis on your premises you can reach out on 0 7 0 3 2 5 1 2 6 2 0

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalows Opposite Christopher University Mowe / Furnished & Service 4 Bedrooms Terrace Duplex / For Sale Filling Station At Owerri Onitsha Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.