Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) (37645 Views)

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Henix(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trutherme:

Sell your family land and use the entire money for 9ja game.
Stop looking for more lives to ruin on Nairaland ok.

Don't mind that mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Priscillacutiee:

Why do you want to know my location ooo
its nothing much shaa.

I like making new friends on a daily
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Ichiebillion: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=CaPpaDonNa post=98965094]This man is suffering from severe mid age crises [/quDudd is yet to realize that he is no longer a youth

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Let Lagos state governor try this. You'd hear folks from Anambra and pdp supporters mostly from the East, curse the hell out of the governor and the people of Lagos, telling them how the man has embezzled all the resources of Lagos state to buy the hat.

I have come to realise lately that for everything Easterners curse other people for, their own people do way worse. The only difference is, very few people not from the East live in the East, so information of negative implication from that end is hard to come by, as those who would have shared such info online, Easterners themselves, wouldn't do so, just to protect the stench of their own fart.

On the other hand, you have hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Easterners living in the West and other parts of the country. So soon as there's a sneeze in the West or elsewhere, EVERYONE in Nigeria hears the sound of it. Why- because the visitors, the Easterners, share such news at the speed of light, just to embarrass their host.

Shameful.
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by zudozz: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
I still wonder y this man was d only person mr. Peter Obi found worthy of being his successor in the entire Anambara State?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Accountantikye(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
tito44:

Nkita mgba You are not more Anambra than I am
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by seyi072000(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
How is that a news undecided
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ctorch:
Governor Obiano of Anambra state Poses in Cowboy Hat.

Nwoke Oma Highway.

That is not a cowboy hat sir. It is either a trilby or Panama hat grin
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
CaPpaDonNa:
This man is suffering from severe mid age crises

100%!

His 'mid life crisis' is in full flow, dressing like a teen at 65 years. I wonder how he go do when he old

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Ezekielmary: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Obaino the Chief agbero in Anambra
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by amarachi06(f): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
post=98965313:

PDP miscreants

Obiano is far better than your useless governors in governance

Which better? my dear l live in Onitsha, and he is the worst governor after Mbadiuju.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ctorch:
Governor Obiano of Anambra state Poses in Cowboy Hat.

Nwoke Oma Highway.

MPA na MPA,onye eze
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
amarachi06:

Which better? my dear l live in Onitsha, and he is the worst governor after Mbadiuju.

Nne, mbadinuju no get comparison, thou Otu Onitsha is in a mess cos of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Omoslim26: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
tito44:

Nkita mgba
You are not more Anambra than I am

So you are from Anambra and you think it's in the Igbo nature to insult your elders in public

effects of Ipob
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by majamajic(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
tito44:

Nkita mgba
You are not more Anambra than I am

So this your attitude justified it ?
We don't talk like that in Anambra

Onye nwanne ya na agba ajo egwu , na ako oko nku anya so so , o naghi ekwu ajo okwu

Ofeke na abia na ama si na ofe nne siri adighi uto
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by KosiGee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
That’s not a cowboy hat. He is wearing a fedora.
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by KosiGee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Randerl:

Bowler Hat or Cowboy Hat

He is wearing a fedora hat.

That’s neither a bowler or cowboy hat...look at the top,brim shape, size and how it’s curled or turned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Well-done your HIGHNESS ! Baba dey reason with some unseen spirits !
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Iatrogen: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
angelusbrut:

Nne, mbadinuju no get comparison, thou Otu Onitsha is in a mess cos of insecurity

Meen I just watched una former governor Mbadinuju for Youtube saying una want am back.

The responses I read were freaking hilarous.

Absolute Shamelessness is a sine qua non for a successful career in Nigerian politics.
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Willie my man grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ooni:
looks like he can no longer stand straight. say no to alcohol.
hahahahahaha. Indeed alcohol is bad. Ma onye agwara kwerenu.
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Willie Obiano and Nyesom wike are my favorite Governors

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Iatrogen:

Meen I just watched una former governor Mbadinuju for Youtube saying una want am back.

The responses I read were freaking hilarous.

Absolute Shamelessness is a sine qua non for a successful career in Nigerian politics.

Hahahaha, the man is just a disgrace to his generation, let him come and contest nah

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Igyeseh(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trutherme:

Thunder fire calm down. Why won't my blood hot when someone told us he had only 150 cows and one dollar would exchange for one Naira?
That's more reason why we should hustle to pay our bills and stop depending on some fake government that doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart.

Support your fellow citizen in his legit hustle.
Our government is scan, let's be our brother's keeper and support each other in any way we can.
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
tito44:
Obiano the drunkard
The man sabi shak drink eehh

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Iatrogen: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
angelusbrut:

Hahahaha, the man is just a disgrace to his generation, let him come and contest nah

The guy go don use hand touch una wella for Anambra oh cheesy

No be small bashing them give am. For you to even say no one is comparable to him. cheesy

And the guy still geh confidence dey talk sey Anambra people dey miss am, sey dem even love am and want am back. cheesy

Naija politicians ehn! Na comedian be all of them I swear, na only Dino Melaye gree confess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Dollanaira: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lmbdooo! A governor putting his fingers around his jaw like a school boy waiting for his crush to come by.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.