Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti (14060 Views)

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
What is Miyetti Allah role in Nigeria?

Miyetti Allah is always representing terrorist and they want us to believe herdsmen are not terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by gurunlocker: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
These guys keep paying bandits.... Group of people they know.

They will even tell you they've repented after killing people. Does that mean one can commit crime in this country, repent and then be free? Or it's only applicable to some set of terrorists?

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Triangles1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
WoW
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
I am not expecting anything good from this shit hole country call Nigeria
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Mayng01(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
This country is long gone

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by pennyland(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
That's where miyetti Allah get it money to operate,no one ever harassed them,we have been scammed in this country, by telling us the other time, THAT I BELONG TO NO BODY BUT I BELONG TO EVERYBODY,

3 Likes

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by anslemarinze52(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
TradeSignals3:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO

I wonder if you Still get sense sha.........shey this place resemble where you fee see client scam
idiot

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by MansoryMX(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Judolisco:
In 10 years time I wonder how many people will remain in d North with dis level of insurgency...our military will go out to keep peace in Mali, Sudan etc but can't keep peace in jst one state now we've started negotiating with bandits they don't have name or objectives oh jst bandits grin

You think their main target is the North? These people are preparing themselves to take descend on the rest geopolitical regions! Especially the South South where the Nation’s milk and honey is!

2 Likes

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by agbitaj(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Carlylepneuma: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
thumbs up keep up the good work we are praying for peace and security everyday in this country until they are both achieved.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by anytexy: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Johnrake69:
Failed state
You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by BigMamaNaija: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ewuchimo!!! God why have you turned your back on your children in this country? When will you hear us for the sake of the few who sincerely love and serve you? Rescue us from this siege ohhh!!! #Wailing �������� cry
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Gondonu: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
"....According to the governor, the victims were released by their captors after negotiations led by the state government, in collaboration with the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN), the Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force, Department of State Service and other security agencies.
shocked Whao! Miyetti Allah? Nigeria is a failed state under this terrorist in government.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by providencia(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Respect to Obj, Goodluck and yaradua. When they were president, their state was very peaceful and secured
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Evidence of a FAILED state.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Yeeyo: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
nurez305:
Too bad, negotiating with people that should be arrested... Are they bigger than the whole government of a nation?

This country na wa ooo
the monsters that northern leaders are harbouring it will surely turn against big tym
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by igben(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Disconnect miyeti Allah, from government activities then peace you are yearning for will come!!!
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by anytexy: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
]Evidence of a FAILED state.
We are in a mess. I tell you.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by dontai(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
But Nigeria solider can kill unharmed Gana on his way to negotiation. I swear it's southern governors that betrayed and sell themselves and their people too cheaply.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by eakenbor: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nairaland moderators will always be part of our misinformation problems. Miyeti Allah negotiated as an ally on the government side, and not on the bandit side. Yet, you made the headline look the direct opposite so as to throw more read meat to your bigoted users.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Speechless
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by ckmayoca: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
checkmatez:
Couldn't finish reading the article when I saw the negotiation team comprised of the Government, Nigerian army, police, etc... quite embarassing
... and led by miyetti allah
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
eakenbor:
Nairaland moderators will always be part of our misinformation problems. Miyeti Allah negotiated as an ally on the government side, and not on the bandit side. Yet, you made the headline look the direct opposite so as to throw more read meat to your bigoted users.

Why would Myeti Allah be even involved in the negotiation, if not that they are connected with the perpetrators either loosely or intimately? Did your brain not point you in that direction? Why aren’t vulcanisers association or NURTW the ones involved in negotiating? Because it is Myetti Allah that have links with the kidnappers! It merely shows the link between cattle herders and the kidnappers!!

2 Likes

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Zionman24: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Amazing. Federal Government Negotiated with Terrorist and freed victims. Tells you , the Feds have some connections and ways of making extra money for them self's. If any other part of Nigeria, sent the Army to bomb them. Wake the f@#$%$ up People.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Lightorder: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
checkmatez:
Couldn't finish reading the article when I saw the negotiation team comprised of the Government, Nigerian army, police, etc... quite embarassing
my brother, shame won kill me inside my office here oo.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Timoleon:
Nigerians should wake up. No responsible government will negotiate with criminals (terrorists, Kidnappers). What we have here is a set of criminals (Nigerian government) creating job opportunities for themselves and their fellow colleagues in the streets ( killer herdsmen, bandits, Kidnappers) and sharing money amongst themselves. Nigerians wake up, you are your own government!!!
na grammar them dey find before them wake up na you no know your people
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Lightorder: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
NEGOTIATE?, how pathetic, Just forget it this country is long gone

There shouldn't be a Nigeria in the first place.
one coward once said that he will be leading from the front. I didn’t know it was negotiating from the front

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by LilSfc(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Simbrixton:
lol

Boss abeg help me subscribe
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Lastmankc(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kidnapping and banditry is the new bitcoin in town
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Rawhumper(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just imagine how useless our govt and military are becoming but if its unarmed civilians in the South, they flex their tiny muscle.

quote author=nurez305 post=98964476]Too bad, negotiating with people that should be arrested... Are they bigger than the whole government of a nation?

This country na wa ooo[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi PDP Seeks Buhari’s Intervention On Umahi's "Fatwa Declaration" / Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / Alex Ikwechegh Bags Northern Women Assembly Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.