Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) (42999 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Pictures From TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout Bbnaija With Mercy In Ikeja / All About Tecno Blue Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by edoairways: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
rottable:
But why is he using face mask? People are meant to see his face na
You would be the first person to complain if he doesn't wear face mask same way Laycoon friends complained last year
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Vivuch: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
who jamb score help
before you say this, "What is your net worth first?? grin grin grin Broke Alpha male like you always fast to ask "Who yen yen help".
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by DKM123: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Vivuch:
Tarh!!!! I rather be poor than yen yen yen. All these poverty stricken broke ass online troll always forming I rather be poor. Shut up!! Go get something doing. That bed you're lying on, go wash the bedsheet first. , grin

Hahhahaha!!! Braah!! Why so savage!

This poverty stricken online trolls who call themselves "affar mails" are only trying to make themselves feel good about thier miserable lives. Please don't take faux feeling of importance away from them. That's all they've got. If not na to drink sniper sure pass for them o.

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Vivuch: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
ichidodo:
Bros why the emotional rants ehn?....Your Master, Lord and Savior, Ozo is a big motherf**king simp...Now f**k off.
grin grin grin grin Hahahahaha anyway if your dad wasn't simping he won't forget to wear condom the day he conceived you. So a simp recognises a simp. Though you're the daft simp, Ozo is the rich popular simp. �� The simpleton family

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Vivuch: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
DKM123:

Hahhahaha!!! Braah!! Why so savage!

This poverty stricken online trolls who call themselves "affar mails" are only trying to make themselves feel good about thier miserable lives. Please don't take that away from them. That's all they've got.
Affar male that has worn one boxers for a month without washing. grin grin They should should be thanking MTN for borrowing them data to browse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Vivuch: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
DJ10rounds:
People have time sha,calling someone that is already successful a simp,make I first make money before I begin reason that one.. Order for your soyabean powder today.. I deliver to anywhere in Nigeria
You see all online trolls are broke ass, real time broke and vision less people, all they do is wake up, grab phone masturbate, go online and troll people. I worked with a counselling unit, and I have heard a lot.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by johnkey: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Someone7:
Where's the "he's a simp" gang?

Come and see a kid more successful than you'll ever be
na you dey measure success abi? make una dey use number six sometimes na! than one would 'ever be'? u na GOD? rubbish
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by ProveThemWrong: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:
When it comes to curses in the Bible, God uses "He" "His" "Man".
Examples; Curse be the "man" that takes his brother's life.

"He" that Loveth the things of this world shall perish.

When it comes to blessings in the Bible, God uses "She" "Her" "woman".

Examples; "Her" seeds shall be like the trees planted by the river side.

"Her" daughters and sons shall possess the earth.

The future is female
it's getting out of hand...

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by owunabastard: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
I think say this guy get sense before, but from your comment, you don show yourself cool cool cool
ichidodo:
Bros why the emotional rants ehn?....Your Master, Lord and Savior, Ozo is a big motherf**king simp...Now f**k off.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Athemisia: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:

The future is female
Your own religion... not mine...

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by obontami: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Vivuch:
He's simping and making money, you're lying on your bed with 10k on your bank account, and borrowed data from MTN browsing. grin grin grin What's your last Jamb score?

Chai! savage shit! grin
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tokkson:

This simp has endorsements with very distinguished brands and is cashing out big time.

With your "Alpha maleness", of what use are you in the society?

bro... just because you're broke doesn't mean everyone else on Nairaland is in your condition...I could feed you from today 11-02-2021 to december 31.

If you want prove drop your acct details. God fit use me change your broke life..
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by obontami: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jadden:
Shame on all of you that opened your poverty-ridden mouths to call this guy a simp.
In your next world, even after reincarnation, you all will never attain the great heights and intelligence Ozo has.

Worthless set of idiots calling names just to feel among.
Look at your miserable lives and tell me you're better than this Ozo guy.

Look at your self in the mirror and tell me you're more handsome than Ozo.

Check your bank accounts and tell me you're richer than Ozo.

Look at your stupid whores you call your gfs and tell me they're better than Nengi.

When any one of you has passed all these criteria, then by all means, you can call him whatever name that makes you sleep well at night.

Useless bunch of shameless ret@rds feeling like online alphas.

*Spits on all of you*

This one take am personal ni o. lol
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:

The future is female
lolzzzzz ..you no dey tire
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fresh boy
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by DKM123: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Vivuch:
Affar male that has worn one boxers for a month without washing. grin grin They should should be thanking MTN for borrowing them data to browse.

Ozo vs beatdown frustrated Nairaland "affar mails" calling him names. grin

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
johnkey:
na you dey measure success abi? make una dey use number six sometimes na! than one would 'ever be'? u na GOD? rubbish

Why are you so pained? Are you one of them? I no be God but with some kind of dumb ass attitude it's easy to see why people remain useless and achieve nothing in life grin grin

1 Share

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by ajimotoke(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Where is Wizzy, abi una no get money to bring am ni
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
saphiere:

The future is female
Rubbish. Take a chill pill on this ur feminism mantra. U will end up doing urself more harm than good. Abi no be man go marry you or are you gonna be a lesbian
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bmaster:
Abeg,who is ozzo

Is he here on nairaland

Ozo is a simp who can mumu where ladies dey including washing their menstruated panties. In other words, Ozo is a big time FOOL
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ozo is an adulterated version of Tony Umez. Ndi yes durling. Women control men because of vagina but Ozo and Tony Umez own na highway madness.
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Lilyspring99: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
EmekaA125:

Ozo is a simp who can mumu where ladies dey including washing their menstruated panties. In other words, Ozo is a big time FOOL

Eeyah I feel your pain bro grin poverty na bastard cool
My Ozo is out there making cool cash and you are here insulting your entirely family grin
I bet you don't know the meaning of simp,you just want to feel among grin
All this frustrated road side sellers on naira land,thank seun for creating a faceless forum for hoodlums like you to display your madness and vent your frustration on someone who doesn't know you exist angry
Tufiakwa,nnwane je kpata ego o
Because if you leaving well you will not be this bitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
and if he didn't use same you would write here that he is in rowdy computer village without facemask undecided

well as said, people will always have something to say nomatter what and how you do things
rottable:
But why is he using face mask? People are meant to see his face na
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
#1 SIMP in Nigeria... cheesy

Your gay partner just left you for Gh tongue
You are the most senseless person on earth, I hope you know that....Ozo is better in everything than your entire family n village put together

1 Like

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lilyspring99:

Eeyah I feel your pain bro grin poverty na bastard cool
My Ozo is out there making cool cash and you are here insulting your entirely family grin
I bet you don't know the meaning of simp,you just want to feel among grin
All this frustrated road side sellers on naira land,thank seun for creating a faceless forum for hoodlums like you to display your madness and vent your frustration on someone who doesn't know you exist angry
Tufiakwa,nnwane je kpata ego o
Because if you leaving well you will not be this bitter
May ur brother(s) be like Ozo. I can't aspire to have Ozo as my role model. For what na. Na his type present Nigerian ladies want. Those they will be fooling and controlling because of vagina. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
pasol4real:

You are the most senseless person on earth, I hope you know that....Ozo is better in everything than your entire family n village put together

Another SIMP spotted.. undecided

Do you need more tissue paper,
or you're not yet done crying?? cheesy
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Lilyspring99: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
EmekaA125:

May ur brother(s) be like Ozo. I can't aspire to have Ozo as my role model. For what na. Na his type present Nigerian ladies want. Those they will be fooling and controlling because of vagina. Rubbish

I claim it Jesus name,Amen
May i never have a wasted sperm like you as a relative,you sound like a rapist who have no regards for women
May your children be direct opposite of the man Ozo is in jesus name

I still feel your pain bro
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Lilyspring99: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Another SIMP spotted.. undecided

Do you need more tissue paper,
or you're not done crying?? cheesy

Where are all this frustrated hoodlums coming from biko
The Ozo you are talking about is doing very well for himself and is currently the most endorsed lockdown housemate.
Oga go and hawk your gala in peace jor
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lilyspring99:

I claim it Jesus name,Amen
May i never have a wasted sperm like you as a relative,you sound like a rapist who have no regards for women
May your children be direct opposite of the man Ozo is in jesus name

I still feel your pain bro
U are angry because I refuse to be like ur dream man Ozo. Menstruated Pant, tight and bra washing slowpoke who got evicted in a public show because of misplaced priority. Get away you. Ezi
Re: TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) by Lilyspring99: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Some of the hoodlums here insulting Ozo cannot even be employed as a common gate man at any tecno office because of your physical appearance.
All y'all know how to do is wake up ,borrow data and start trolling celebrities who are 100x better than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / All Nigerian Internet Data Bundle Plans & Subscription Codes / Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.