Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari (18749 Views)

Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi (Video / Many Feard Dead As NURTW Clash In Ondo / Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by fatymore(f): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Agbero dey get spokesman
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Kaymansion(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
what happens in Ogun state has they stop their activities would have be the best option here in Lagos State too but because of godfatherism I don't think such can happen..
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by IMISSABROAD(f): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
These Agboros better...

Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gondonu:
Agbero fighting agbero.
Yes oo.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by olayiwola72(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
What is the benefit of agbero in Nigeria...can someone please tell me

No abuse or insult just wanna know
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Antoeni(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Up National - Progress

Up Road - Super

Which Color- White & Green

1 Like

Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by oluwaseaun(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
The LASG should bar both groups from the parks. They all constitute nuisance to everybody
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
phransix2:
I was shocked when I saw 'Buhari said' in the second paragraph...

I had to read again

cheesy grin my reaction was: "Buhari again"
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Access03(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Antoeni:
Up National - Progress Up Road - Super Which Color- Yellow & Green
NURTW- White & Green. RTEAN- Yellow.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Seniorwriter(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
fatymore:
Agbero dey get spokesman

Imagine?
Very anyhow and embarrassing development!
Only n Nigeria though SMH

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by mabea: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
phransix2:

I had to read again
You are not alone my brother
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by FILEBE(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
What exactly are the purposes of this union that one body can't handle? They should merge. Educate members, enrol them all in scholl at least up to secondary school level. Then , modernize how the tax are collected, since they said, it is tax they collect.
Maybe Drivers should have a unique ID that let's him check out at every bustop he reaches.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Anthonyola(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
WHY NOT INVEST IN LAGOS LANDS?
Property investment is a priority for every visionaries, it goes beyond immediate gains to solving generational challenges.

Today we are talking about investing in a location that is 100% guaranteed on returns on investment with a 50% capital growth on the 4th week of initiation of investment.

Can we remember the cost of a plot of land in Lekki phase1, 2 & Ikate some years back? Can you compare with today’s price? Land appreciation is Unbeatable.

Ibeju-Lekki is going to be the heart of Lagos soon with the ongoing project:

 FREE TRADE ZONE
 DANGOTE REFINERY
 2 DEEP SEA PORT
 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
 LA CAMPAIGNE TROPICANA BEACH AND RESORT etc
I believe that buying the future starts with buying what can cater for the future.
I believe you/your family will need more money in the future than now.
Brit Property Nigeria Ltd is here to offer you a genuine estate lands. A BRIGHT FUTURE START WITH US!

For Enquiries:
www.britpropertynigerialtd.com
Facebook: anthigpropertieslekki
Instagram: bealandowner
Call/WhatsApp: 07031950067
Anthony (marketer)

Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gondonu:
Agbero fighting agbero.
Why won't they fight to finish when agbero is now a viable business. Ordinary agberos dey build hotels and dey send their pikins to school abroad whereas some university professors struggle to buy tokunbo cars.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Godson201333(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
So we have Agbero, Tout (Buhari) and another old Jubril (Buhari) in Nigeria.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Komu1048(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see clashes like this continuing in Lagos, I see more touts fighting over parks and garages because it's a very lucrative business. This I have seen.

I know you are a false prophet but let one of your prophesy even come to pas for once
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Whitecoal711: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
What was the title of that book mc oluomo published,
did his minions read it?
I laugh in Bangladesh
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by NOwazobia: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Can you imagine, anything the name buhari is associated with always goes with sorrow, tears and blood (STB). It is so shameful that the remains of a man is the president of over 200million people with a high percentage of it made up of able body youths.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by bakol: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
of what use is the Road Transport Union in Nigeria other than constituting public nuisance, extorting the motorists and harassing the innocent citizens?

The best thing is to ban the Union like the late Ajimobi did in Oyo State. Unfortunately, that may not happen in Lagos because the agberos seem to be willing tools for political assignments.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Ikennamurphy: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Priscillacutiee:
I also witnessed the clash earlier today. I was encompassed between life and death. Truly everyday we live is indeed a blessing
Just that small fracas
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
I wonder why Lagos State cannot automate and digitalize the collection of transport fares and save us from these miscreants.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by eluquenson(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
While Alhaji Lateef Jakande leaves a legacy of infrastructural development in Lagos state, the #DefendLagos crew's godfather will leave thuggery empowerment as his own legacy.
Look at what happened today, nothing will be done cos those miscreants are the true son of the Jagaban
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Lightorder: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
osuofia2:
INSTEAD OF THEM TO FACE THEIR AGBERO BUSINESS, NO THEY WONT, IT IS PEACEFUL FULANI HERDERS THEY ARE GIVEN QUIT NOTICE
sir , if you are here to defend the herders, you are our problem
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gondonu:
Agbero fighting agbero.

Oko Ehi Ogbebor
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by delpee(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why can't the LG councils do the collection of fees and levies and remit whatever is required by law to the Unions? Why can't we have better means of payment other than dragging bus drivers and wielding objects to enforce payment right in the middle of the road? This causes unnecessary obstructions, delays and sometimes fracas.

We should behave like decent human beings in our megacity abi? Some people claim (doubtful in my opinion) that they also allocate road side spaces to traders and collect levies from them (especially those within or close to the parks).

If there's a coordinated method instituted by government, the money can be put to proper use e.g. road maintenance.

I don't understand the functions and relevance of these unions to society. All we hear about is warring parties and leaders living large. Those who understand should enlighten us. Still, any organisation that seems to produce more of miscreants than decent citizens needs a review.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Comedian2019: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
They can go ahead and finish one another. Government will not see hoodlums to use against peaceful protesters. grin
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Dollanaira: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oh
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by FKMagazine(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
phransix2:

I had to read again

Lol
That was a journalistic error though
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by FKMagazine(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Foolish lower power seekers

If they said we would live in peace, their generations unborn will know no peace
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see clashes like this continuing in Lagos, I see more touts fighting over parks and garages because it's a very lucrative business. This I have seen.
I just like reading these yuh funny prophecies..

Esp how u end it..

I see you being a good comedian..

This I have seen.
Re: RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari by emmy3k(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Its their way of settling scores

Mean while, For your new and UK used laptops of any kind, kindly contact 08063056235

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Cable Thieves Including A Grand Father Of Three Arrested in Lagos (Photos) / Reveller Stabs Man To Death In Bauchi For Refusing To Buy Him Beer / Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Step-Brother In Ondo, Remanded In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.