Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans (168 Views)

List Of Fixed Match Scammers / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media. / See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans by Eim9(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
I am an Online Safety advocate and teach people how to be safe online and also the best online safety practices.

I also expose the latest Scams that are being done. You can call me a Scam update if you wish. Most people come across different scams both new and old.
My work is to understand how these Scams work and how they are perpetrated.

I there just released a new video on my YouTube Channel tagged SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans and Europeans. I am a Nigerian and I know these places I listed above have been targeted mostly by Nigerian Scammers. So, I am exposing most of these scams, new, old and currently been used scams.

I hope you find it very useful. You can consider subscribing to always get notified and be safe from these scams.

I don't just expose these scams. I teach you how to detect the red flags and how to be safe from them. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wYqtFsHUlw
Re: SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans by padi94(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why don't you just post it here, are you sure you are not a scammer yourself.

Clicking on unverified links are not safe internet practice, yet you want us to click on this and you call yourself an internet safety ambassador

1 Like

Re: SCAMS Nigerian Scammers Use On Americans And Europeans by Eim9(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
You are right, the link is hidden. But if I want to verify such a link I will ordinary just copy and check where it is directed to.

Let me post it as a video instead of an outbound link. I just did it that way so people could subscribe more.
padi94:
Why don't you just post it here, are you sure you are not a scammer yourself.

Clicking on unverified links are not safe internet practice, yet you want us to click on this and you call yourself an internet safety ambassador

(1) (Reply)

Highest Performance, Stone Coated Roofing Solutions For A Life Time / How Much Have You Spent On Face Masks? / MP3: Larynx - Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.