Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals (987 Views)

Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / Crescent University, Ogun, Probes Gay Student Over Sex With Fellow Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by Ronky001(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
https://gisthubnaija.com/

The principal of Knowledge Land School, in Igando, Alimosho LGA of Lagos State, Mrs Iromeri, has been accused of assaulting a 16-year-old student of the school named Moyo.

According to the victim’s elder sister, the incident occurred on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.

“My sister said that it all started when she and a school mate were standing at a part of the school and the principal, who was passing by, wrongly accused them of looking at the boys in the toilet.https://gisthubnaija.com/school-principal-allegedly-assaults-publicly-shames-16-yr-old-student-over-false-allegation-in-lagos/

Then the woman started beating her on her head and my sister told her that in our house, they don’t beat kids on the head. She also accused my sister of slapping her, when all she did was raised her hands to stop the cane.

My sister said she brought her out of the assembly in front of the whole school and said that my sister slapped her, she also called my brother out to ask him in front of the assembly if that’s how we beat our parents at home and told the whole school not to beat their parents at home like my siblings.

When I got to the school, I told the proprietress everything and she was like she knows my sister can never do such because she’s calm and all, and told them to call the principal. But she came and wanted to beat me too.

May I add that this same principal usually tell my sister that she will be shaking her butt for boys, her skirt is too tight, saying things to try to body shame a 16-year-old girl just because she’s chubby,” she said.

https://gisthubnaija.com/school-principal-allegedly-assaults-publicly-shames-16-yr-old-student-over-false-allegation-in-lagos/

Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by padi94(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmmmmm... Picture of your sister for us to know if she is guilty of what she is accused of or we will not advice
Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Are they seeing the same student/teacher....

Or the woman probably wants her for selfish reasons
Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by SamgoldBaba: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by YorubaPrince: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2021
The Plaintiff is lying! angry
Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by HaBaE(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2021
H
Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by James4358(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2021
This is child abuse & should be taken seriously to serve as point of reference to those who think they can molest children under their care. Send a mail to jameseukut34@gmail.com. I'll get the appropriate agency to take up ur matter.
Re: School Principal Allegedly Assaults, Publicly Shames 16-yr-old Student Over Fals by James4358(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Method: Field Trip And Students Performance / Want To Study Abroad? Your Smoothest Path To Study Abroad / Scheme Of Work For Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.