Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why I Struggled Despite Being A Billionaire’s Daughter – Davido’s Si - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Struggled Despite Being A Billionaire’s Daughter – Davido’s Si (567 Views)

James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Anu Adeleke, The Alleged First Daughter Davido Denied, Turns 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Struggled Despite Being A Billionaire’s Daughter – Davido’s Si by Royalhignness: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sharon Adeleke, sister of Nigerian music star, David ‘Davido‘ Adeleke, has narrated how she faced financial challenges last year despite being from a wealthy background.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/davido-sister--300x163.jpg[/img]

According to the daughter of billionaire businessman, Adedeji Adeleke, she had issues managing her finances even though she had a superstar as a brother and was also a rich kid.

In a video she shared, Sharon said her finances kept dwindling, till she realized the need to understand how God wanted her to spend her money so she can be financially stable Read More

Watch the video below:

https:///why-i-wasnt-financially-stable-despite-being-a-billionaires-daughter-davidos-sister-sharon-video/

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Have Been Failing In Marriages Even My Career Is Struggling-9ice / Complete List Of 2021 Grammys Nominees And Winners / “you Are Stupid And Miserable” – Shade Ladipo Slams Ladies Mocking Chioma Over P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.