Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigeria’s Defi Platform Xend Finance Joins Forces With Techfusion Africa, Raises - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Defi Platform Xend Finance Joins Forces With Techfusion Africa, Raises (286 Views)

Xend Finance: Africa's First Crypto Bank Thread / New Dollars Saving App - Xend Finance / Access Bank Joins Forces With America Express To Enable The Use Of American Expr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Defi Platform Xend Finance Joins Forces With Techfusion Africa, Raises by iamprincewill: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Xend Finance, a decentralised finance (DeFi) platform for credit unions and cooperatives, has topped up its funding round to US$2 million with additional investments from new investors, led by NGC Ventures and Hashkey.

Meanwhile, Xend Finance has also announced a product integration and business partnership with TechFusion Africa, a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider in Africa.

Xend Finance, which in 2019 took part in the Google Launchpad Africa accelerator and the Binance Incubation Programme, has developed a platform that gives everyone access to the global money market so members can save and invest in stable currencies.

Read more...https://media.getfundedafrica.com/2021/02/11/nigerias-defi-platform-xend-finance-joins-forces-with-techfusion-africa-raises-additional-investment-of-2m/

Re: Nigeria’s Defi Platform Xend Finance Joins Forces With Techfusion Africa, Raises by clementjava: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
i am surprised people are not talking about XEND now. well time will tell. i hope i will make money from it before people wakes up
Re: Nigeria’s Defi Platform Xend Finance Joins Forces With Techfusion Africa, Raises by bigboychukstar: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Do you know that Xend Finance has launched a savings app?
Their savings app helps you convert your Naira to buy BUSD and XEND and save it on the platform.

It’s available on Android and iPhone
https://xend.finance/mobileapp.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Defi Platform Xend Finance Joins Forces With Techfusion Africa, Raises by jerryidinoba: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Xend Finance way!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Buy Crypto Currency In 9ja Ask Me How / RMB Available At Sweet Rate / I Can Get You An Affordable Pos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.