Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,314 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Think Something Is Wrong With Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think Something Is Wrong With Me (5615 Views)

My Wife Doesn’t Respect Or Love Me Any More And I Think I Caused It / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Akuruoulo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Everyone hates me
I can't seem to do anything right
Nobody understands me
I am always humiliated
Nobody wants to be associated with me
I hate it here
WHAT IS TRUELY THE ISSUE ?
Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Akuruoulo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Everyone hates me
Nobody understands me
I am always humiliated
I hate it here
Why do u think people hates u ?
Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Akuruoulo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:
It's like I have different personalities

One minute, I'm okay, the next I'm going crazy in my mind

I need to see a therapist soon

I allow irrelevancies get to me. A bad word said to me can ruin an entire month

I know I'm not making sense but I just want to pour it out
What is really the issue ?
Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Akuruoulo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Honest to God, I'm trying not to allow their opinions matter
But this stupid mind isn't in tandem with my desires
I tell myself, I'm not going to think about it but there I am crying over it

Why is it always me, why do people pick on me
There has to be something wrong with me
Just view peoples opinion as normal. Dnt attache any meaning into peoples words, and try ur best. JUST GIVE GOD MORE OF UR TIME, AND U WILL FIND URSELF GETTING BETTER

1 Like

Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by qtguru(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
OP I envy you if this is the only mountain you have in life.
Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
C all of una. Una don c damsel in distress una dick don't dey do the thinking. C how she attract all of una like moth to a flame. if say na guy na, e go be view and move on or probably insults.una well done. nature is very persistent.

1 Like

Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Nicoddemus(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Everyone hates me

Nobody understands me

I am always humiliated

I hate it here

I've been there. Nothing is wrong with you. Your only problem is what I'd call low mindedness. However I do not know what might have caused your own. But it's an issue that you can deal with.

Before I start let me tell you a story. When chickens notices that it has a sickly one amongst themselves they tend to pick on it at every slightest moment until they get rid of it from their midst. That's also how nature is, because life is harsh, nature is naturally against the weak to destroy it so that only the strong can survive and pass it's traits to another generation.

No body is going to pity you. You either decide to come out of what is happening to you or you allow it destroy you.

As I said, I've been there sometime ago. I I came up with this experience. People naturally are against the weak. They will continue to pick on you until you isolate for your own destruction or you become like them. I came to observe also that people do not really care much about you, how you feel, what you think about..... they do not actually even take your flaws as a big issue. To many your flaws actually make them feel funny and they see you as something they can use to catch cruise. But that does not mean they take it personal. They Same people that cajoled you the other day will still accept you in their mist if you can be confident enough to come close again. They may continue to deal with you until develop a thick skin and become infact popular among them. I found out that even the most confident also make mistakes and gets picked on but the only difference is that they have learnt not to take it personal and allow it get to them. I started analysing the confident once and found out that they are not actually better than myself, all the negativity was actually my own mindset also they are too self absorbed to to even mind however I act. I began to practice something... I'd make blunders today and get cajoled today but tomorrow I'd still go back to the same group only to find out that they do not really care about what that happened the other day. If I can only only to relax in their midst, they also give me equal opportunity. The confident once laugh over issues but they self absorbed takes it personal

So no body really care, if you make yourself available you will be available, if you isolate yourself you'll die in loneliness.

Second thing. If you want to come out of this develop a personal positive belief about yourself and about your goal. Meaning give your life a direction and pursue it. Living to achieve a particular goal has a way of creating an aura around you which people can see and respect you for it. Having a goal and pursuing it daily relieves you from the distraction of always trying to figure people out

I've been through hell but I must tell you that I've always believed that it will not destroy me and that belief has always been my saving grace and I have always come out. Be overcome by your self belief.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by debbydams(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
thatthickgurl:
It's like I have different personalities

One minute, I'm okay, the next I'm going crazy in my mind

I need to see a therapist soon

I allow irrelevancies get to me. A bad word said to me can ruin an entire month

I know I'm not making sense but I just want to pour it out
I was once like u..I motivated myself, dont let people determine ur happiness, u are a spec, u can't satisfy anybody, do what makes you happy, work on your emotions don't be to emotional.. Get yourself busy change your circle...
Im too emotional any little thin like dx I'm crying � already, nd I really don't want that so I detached mysef from toxic people, I dont please anybody nd I'm very kind.. Once im hurt I stay away from social media for some days nd i.moved on I dont let it affect me,, tbh I'm always busy sef ,, I dont keep tto much frnds nd im always on my own, I dont compete, I dont party.. If im not busy I used to pray nd I'm always cool �..babe dont think less of yasef,

2 Likes

Re: I Think Something Is Wrong With Me by Uchenna10(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2023
thatthickgurl:

Honest to God, I'm trying not to allow their opinions matter
But this stupid mind isn't in tandem with my desires
I tell myself, I'm not going to think about it but there I am crying over it

Why is it always me, why do people pick on me
There has to be something wrong with me

It happens to me,they say things I am not...it hurts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was I Wrong?? / Natural Delivery Or Cs? / Child Adoption In Nigeria. Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.