Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency (1155 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by AlphaSoul: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
truthfulparrot:
You guys are just gullible and you don't understand the inner workings of international business Mafia. Elon Musk networth is 197billion dollars. But he only invested 1.5billion dollars because he is a shrewd business man. He invested because he wants to make sales in Bitcoins and cash out with more profits. Elon is in a position to manipulate the Cryptocurrency market for his own maximum gain. Just this week that he announced his support for Bitcoins, there was increase of 7% in the value of Bitcoins and he has started making huge sales with Bitcoins. These men are well informed and they are only taking advantage of an unregulated market. I am a financial analyst and you can check my posts to see how I predicted the collapse of MMM.
/
Well said!

Over 1000 cryptocurrencies have
failed within the last 10 years.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by KingAzubuike(f): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2021
rottennaija:
That's over doing it. Blockchain and cryptos are very young and should be given more time to develop. They should adopt it as a store of value not as a reserve currency. There is only 21m bitcoin that will ever be mined, out of which about 5m will not be in circulation as they were lost in some wallets in those early days.

Adopting cryptos as a store of value is the right direction. They should buy more gold, silver, diamond and other precious metals. Someday, the US dollars will be abandoned.
This is where btc gets its price from. Accepting something with no real cash flow as reserve currency is a wrong move . Very wrong one.

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by KingAzubuike(f): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2021
truthfulparrot:
You guys are just gullible and you don't understand the inner workings of international business Mafia. Elon Musk networth is 197billion dollars. But he only invested 1.5billion dollars because he is a shrewd business man. He invested because he wants to make sales in Bitcoins and cash out with more profits. Elon is in a position to manipulate the Cryptocurrency market for his own maximum gain. Just this week that he announced his support for Bitcoins, there was increase of 7% in the value of Bitcoins and he has started making huge sales with Bitcoins. These men are well informed and they are only taking advantage of an unregulated market. I am a financial analyst and you can check my posts to see how I predicted the collapse of MMM.
Those guys aren't ready to hear anything else. Their usual excuse is that "you're not informed", " you're lagging behind"

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by KingAzubuike(f): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2021
truthfulparrot:
grin

Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=99269745]
;
Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by Cabardin: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
I read that the Central Bank of Kenya has introduced a new currency in the denomination of one hundred Kenyan francs (KFI). Kenya became one of the first countries to introduce a new monetary unit system that allows the use of bitcoins as a substitute for conventional money. The move is the result of the Kenyan economy's struggle with rising inflation. The new monetary unit will be used for trading in the market of consumer goods and paying for services and loans. In addition, it'll also become more accessible for people to invest in cryptocurrency and earn from it https://bitcoinbuy101.com/.
Re: Central Bank Of Kenya To Use Bitcoin As Reserve Currency by Bifwoli: 2:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Cabardin:
I read that the Central Bank of Kenya has introduced a new currency in the denomination of one hundred Kenyan francs (KFI). Kenya became one of the first countries to introduce a new monetary unit system that allows the use of bitcoins as a substitute for conventional money. The move is the result of the Kenyan economy's struggle with rising inflation. The new monetary unit will be used for trading in the market of consumer goods and paying for services and loans. In addition, it'll also become more accessible for people to invest in cryptocurrency and earn from it https://bitcoinbuy101.com/.
You're lying my friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NATO Proposed Dividing Brazil Into 5 States For Refusing To Supply Weapons To Uk / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Libyan Rebels Enter Tripoli, Arrest 2 Gadhafi’s Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.