Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse (740 Views)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse by Deejaygold(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2021
2014--Bizarre: Teen loses virginity to mother’s corpse after killing her, sentenced to life in prison

The footage also has Davis reaching out to grab his mother’s brains

A teenager murdered Kimberly Hill, 50, in her Texas apartment. Kevin Davis has been jailed for life after he admitted that he killed his mother and later raped her corpse.

KZTV recorded a film in which this 18-year-old confesses of strangling his mother with a video game console. When that didn’t work he fetched a hammer and hit her on the head.

The footage also has Davis reaching out to grab his mother’s brains and after that had sexual intercourse with her.

When asked by the detective, Davis claims he lost his virginity to his mother’s corpse.

“I’m not mentally disturbed. I’m sane. I know what I did,” he told detectives.
Source: www.facebook.com/historylands

Re: Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse by MickzyDonald: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2021
See his eyes angry like thise herdsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse by agitator: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2021
The woman is not his mother, she adopted a foolanni. What was she expecting angry angry angry
Re: Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse by dawnomike(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2021
Maywe not give birth to a FOOL...

2 Likes

Re: Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse by cassidy1996(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2021
I know say na America people go fit do this kind thing
Re: Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
I read this kinda stories a lot on Wikipedia.

People are crazy sha

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Of Two Men Who Are Close Friends Exchange Blows At A Mall (video) / .. / Wicked Step Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.