Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport (5946 Views)

Passport Application In Immigration Office At Minna / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Arkjones(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Good morning , pls where can i get my international passport done in ado ekiti, and how much is the present price and as well how many days for collection.. thank you
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by wd2454418: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2021
At ekiti u will collect it same day, I can link you up. But if u are going there u go there as early as possible so that u can collect it same day.
Dm me if interested
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Treyknowles(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Arkjones:
Good morning , pls where can i get my international passport done in ado ekiti, and how much is the present price and as well how many days for collection.. thank you

You can get your passport at the Immigration office (just tell the bike man you are going to immigration, its #250 from Adebayo)

My mum did hers for 40k last month(yours can be lesser than 40k) and she collected it the same day. I still have the immigration officer's number.
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by safetim: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Treyknowles:

You can get your passport at the Immigration office (just tell the bike man you are going to immigration, its #250 from Adebayo)

My mum did hers for 40k last month(yours can be lesser than 40k) and she collected it the same day. I still have the immigration officer's number.

Please can you drop the number??
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Treyknowles(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
safetim:

Please can you drop the number??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Shileh(f): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Really, did mine in akure since December till now all dey hv been saying is no booklet.had it been i knw i would hv done it in ado ekiti. angry hw i wish i can reapply �
Treyknowles:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by safetim: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Treyknowles:

081three six Four six Zero Eight 63

Thanks
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by safetim: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Treyknowles:

Please what are the documents she held?
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Treyknowles(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
safetim:

Please what are the documents she held?
Local government attestation
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by safetim: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Treyknowles:

Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Sammmyyyy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Treyknowles:

Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Please sir, how does the local government attestation look like? And will I just go to my local government secretariat to request for it? Is it the same as citizenship certificate?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Treyknowles(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sammmyyyy:

Please sir, how does the local government attestation look like? And will I just go to my local government secretariat to request for it? Is it the same as citizenship certificate?

If you don't have the local government certificate just tell the Immigration officer, he'll know what to do about it.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by princebergz(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Your plug isn't valid then

Shileh:
Really, did mine in akure since December till now all dey hv been saying is no booklet.had it been i knw i would hv done it in ado ekiti. angry hw i wish i can reapply �
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Arkjones(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Treyknowles:

thank you so much pls what are the requirements she went with
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Treyknowles:

If you don't have the local government certificate just tell the Immigration officer, he'll know what to do about it.

Alright, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Florence56: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Treyknowles:

Good evening. Please can you help me with the immigration officer's number. I sent you a pm.
Thank you.
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Treyknowles(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Florence56:
Good evening. Please can you help me with the immigration officer's number. I sent you a pm.
Thank you.

Hi, if you enroll for your passport through the agent you'd have to wait for 6 weeks before you get your passport so I think you should apply the normal way.
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Florence56: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Treyknowles post=103250558]

Hi, if you enroll for your passport through the agent you'd have to wait for 6 weeks before you get your passport so I think you should apply the normal way. [/quiote]
Thank you. I'm actually trying to avoid the no booklet situation. It's a renewal and I need it urgently.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Florence56: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Florence56: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by Lemuel546: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
I like the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!

MyCardStatement
Re: Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport by victorVIC1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
safetim:

Thanks

Hi, pleas3 did you still use the above contact for your passport?

(1) (Reply)

1001 Things You Must See In Nigeria / *~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / National Population Commission (NPC) Birth/ Attestation Certificate Enquiries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.