Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? (3110 Views)

‼️the Lexus GS 350 Is Not Just A Car. It’s An Experience.✅✅ / Is It Advisable To Buy A Hyundai Elantra / Upgrade Your Rav 4 To The Lexus monster face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Cyberl33t: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Wanted to go for it but every one keep saying "if it's not Toyota, don't get a car".

Is there something generally wrong with the car? Will it give me issues?

Some say if I get a Toyota, I only have to be changing oil at the right time and I'll be ok.

What do you think?

Note: Now my second option is the Camry muscle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Cyberl33t: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
?? Car experts
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by EmmySparky(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
I am also in this dilemma...considering an Es 330 or Camry 2008
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by EmmySparky(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
I am also in this dilemma...considering an Es 330 or Camry 2008...I hope the experts reply

1 Like

Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Buy na d same Toyota get lexus na..you sure say the people wey dey advise you know.if you like the es330 buy it,na cool car but it's more costly to maintain than Camry muscle.the Es330 is a better quality ride made with better materials than plastic muscle.lol

3 Likes

Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Solumtoya: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cyberl33t:
Wanted to go for it but every one keep saying "if it's not Toyota, don't get a car".

Is there something generally wrong with the car? Will it give me issues?

Some say if I get a Toyota, I only have to be changing oil at the right time and I'll be ok.

What do you think?

Note: Now my second option is the Camry muscle.

Lexus is produced by Toyota so you're still safe. Being the Luxury arm of Toyota, you get better quality, look and feel. It is, however, slightly more expensive to buy, use and maintain. It has a bigger engine than most Camrys so more fuel. The oil and replacement parts are about 20% more expensive than Toyota's. But you will get similar durability if not better with Lexus. So the real question is "What does your pocket say?"

2 Likes

Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Solumtoya: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
EmmySparky:
I am also in this dilemma...considering an Es 330 or Camry 2008...I hope the experts reply

I'm not an expert but I know a little. In addition to my post above, ES330 is an older car compared to 2008 Camry so you might get better features in the Camry especially if you go for XLE.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Cyberl33t: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Solumtoya:

Lexus is produced by Toyota so you're still safe. Being the Luxury arm of Toyota, you get better quality, look and feel. It is, however, slightly more expensive to buy, use and maintain. It has a bigger engine than most Camrys so more fuel. The oil and replacement parts are about 20% more expensive than Toyota's. But you will get similar durability if not better with Lexus. So the real question is "What does your pocket say?"
Thanks for your response mahn...

Lexus all the way. Love the car. Wanted to get the es330 but people don't seem to like the brand.

If it's about the cost of maintenance, I'm cool with the expenses. Only wanted to know how durable it can be.
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by EmmySparky(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Solumtoya:

I'm not an expert but I know a little. In addition to my post above, ES330 is an older car compared to 2008 Camry so you might get better features in the Camry especially if you go for XLE.
oh thanks man...and I heard the maintenance cost is lower with camry
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Solumtoya: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
EmmySparky:

Yes, lower with Camry
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by EmmySparky(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Camry it is then...big ups man...
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by nurey(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2021
EmmySparky:

ES330 is more loaded than a 2008 camry XLE not to talk of lower trims of the 08 camry.

though the camry 4 cylinder has a better fuel economy and the 3.5L V6 in the Camry is faster and better fuel efficient than the 3.3L V6 available for the ES330.

if you can look past the shark like shape of the ES330 the inside is well built and loaded to a good taste

1 Like

Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by EmmySparky(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2021
nurey:

ES330 is more loaded than a 2008 camry XLE not to talk of lower trims of the 08 camry.

though the camry 4 cylinder has a better fuel economy and the 3.5L V6 in the Camry is faster and better fuel efficient than the 3.3L V6 available for the ES330.

if you can look past the shark like shape of the ES330 the inside is well built and loaded to a good taste
the interior of the Es 330 for me is the selling point...better looking than the Camry...but I have to check out other factors too though
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Cyberl33t: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2021
nurey:

I have just today to decide on which to buy
Camry or es330

I needed first hand information about that es330 cos I love the car. But every one seems to be "Toyota people" . If I won't have to visit the mechanic every time, then I'll surely go for the es330
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Cyberl33t:

Camry or es330

I needed first hand information about that es330 cos I love the car. But every one seems to be "Toyota people" . If I won't have to visit the mechanic every time, then I'll surely go for the es330
get the es330,abi do you want to buy camry with melting dashboards.It also ages well than the Camry.
Re: Hello, Is The Lexus Es330 Car A Good Car? Is It Advisable To Go For It? by nurey(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cyberl33t:

Camry or es330

Get the ES330, it's not a robbers magnet compared to the camry. ES330 is a very luxurious camry 05-06

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2001 - Auto- Ac- V4- 4m Usa 08098508092 / 2012 Brand New Tear Rubber Toyota Highlander Jeep 4 Sale@10m / Lagos Cleared 98 Toyota Sienna CE is SOLD. SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.