Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do (260 Views)

Apple's Metatrader Ban: What Are The Broker Alternatives? / CBN Cryptocurrency Ban: How To Buy/Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria / Twitter Ban: What's Your Experience After Migrating To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do by Trend360: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria banned cryptocurrencies particularly instructing commercial banks not to allow crypto exchangers to use their platform to facilitate crypto transactions. The Central Bank based this decision on 3 main reasons;

1.) that crypto trading is opposed to its KYC policy and that it confers anonymity to traders;
2.) that the issue of anonymity is opposed to the nation's counter terrorism measures and could be exploited for the purpose of money laundering; and
3.) the need to regulate the amount of dollar in the economy

The Central Bank is definitely unaware that most of the crypto exchange platforms have strong KYC policy. In fact, you are not allowed to trade or exchange crypto unless you pass KYC. Of course, there is some level of anonymity in crypto trading and in fact the crypto world. For example, we don't really know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto till date.

What the Central Bank needs to do and which it has promise to do is to study the activities of crypto trading in Nigeria. This decision was taken in response to heavy criticism following the ban and will shape its future decision on cryptocurrency . In fact, the Nigerian Senate after debating on the issue, has asked various committees to summon the Governor of the Central Bank for dialogue. Therefore, in the nearest future, the Central Bank is likely to reverse it decision.

But what should you do?

Cryptocurrencies and infact blockchains are here to stay and now is the best time to come on board. If you would like to mine FREE cryptocurrencies like me and thousands of other Nigerians, I would like to introduce you to 3 different cryptos that you can mine with your mobile phone. For these 3 cryptos, you don't need to deposit with any exchanger. Apart from being able to sell them in future, you would also be able to use them to pay for goods and services when the time comes thereby bypassing the exchanger-commercial bank link.

If you are interested you can contact me through the number on my profile or rather drop your phone number as I will surely contact you
Re: Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do by Trend360: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Take action today, avoid regrets tomorrow.
Re: Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do by deejayuk20(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
I’m in
Re: Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do by Trend360: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
deejayuk20:
I’m in
Contact me through the number on my profile.
Re: Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do by dreu2fine(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
i am in
Re: Cryptocurrency Ban : What You Should Do by Trend360: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
dreu2fine:
i am in
Contact me through the Whatsapp number on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Faced By Freight Forwarders In Nigeria / Luxury Wristwatch For Retail And Wholesale / Come In And Cash Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.