Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses (35981 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / Tinubu Is Too Old And Sick, He Can't Lead A Nation - Photos / Tinibu Look Very Sick He Vibrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by bizzibodi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Men all of d 2nd republic guvnors are gone....I dnt know if Bamanga Tukur is still alife.
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by Omoluabi16(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
poweredcom:
Abeg the man lived long jare ...but George bush snr and Jimmy Carter still de alive

george bush senior signed out 3 ears ago.
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by airoport: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Oizee:
it's babies food, bcuz there's no much nutrient in ordinary pap. what ever is good for babies can also be good for the aged ones
God bless you for taking the trouble to enlighten our folks. Men truly perish for lack of knowledge/refusal to seek out knowledge!
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by JONSYN7154: 3:35am On Feb 13, 2021
atiku4President:

How to spot new generation children
who's new generation children? you u make me laf in Swahili. grin
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by atiku4President(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2021
JONSYN7154:
who's new generation children? you u make me laf in Swahili. grin
You nah. So you never knew that in the olden days before infant milk became a common food for children it was pap and ground crayfish that babies were fed with?
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by JONSYN7154: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2021
atiku4President:

You nah. So you never knew that in the olden days before infant milk became a common food for children it was pap and ground crayfish that babies were fed with?
like seriously we from the north that's strange to us
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by okenwa216(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Oizee:
what are you saying? ask many mothers around u ok.....I have got 3 kids and I did it for dem.
there were so many strange things I learned here, I didn't call them ITK, the fact that you have no knowledge of some things shouldn't make you disrespect people.......u too just shut up with ur ignorance

Looks like u r so uninformed. Am not saying nobody knows about it but it’s not common.
It’s strange and disgusting. Just imagine combining okra soup n bread. How does it feel?
Crayfish is not food, it’s used as spices. Do u eat pap n curry too?
Maybe I won’t be surprised
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by poweredcom(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Omoluabi16:
. george bush senior signed out 3 ears ago.

Sorry I made a mistake ...only Jimmy Carter ..still de alive ...very old by now ...as old as the late lateef jakande
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by Oshokalo: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
he is an example of someone who has people welfare in heart,selfless man,I should have say APC should compensate his son for governor but tinubu go change his mindset
Re: Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses by chaloskyx: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
LOL OGA HES DEAD LET HIM BE ABEG YOU WANT TO STILL CHASE CLOUT WITH THE DEAD AGAIN NAWA FOR THIS GENERATION O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.