Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? (952 Views)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? by Kennyking1234: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
I just want find out what it would take to import a Tesla car to Nigeria....
Re: What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? by alphaNomega: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
You will end up buying diesel to fuel your gen and charge the car. Why not import a diesel engine BMW?

It would give you enough problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? by Kingdemu: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
alphaNomega:
You will end up buying diesel to fuel your gen and charge the car. Why not import a diesel engine BMW?

No be the thing wey dem ask u be that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? by olumzzz(m): 6:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I just want find out what it would take to import a Tesla car to Nigeria....
Since you can afford a tesla, just use air shipping jejely and clear at Muritala.
cool

3 Likes

Re: What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? by tit(f): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Buy, ship, clear, and register

1 Like

Re: What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria? by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

Not all areas in Nigeria have power problem bro. OP may not.
We have power 22 hours of 24 in my area and that's in Ondo state. Some areas in Abuja maintain 24 hours power (I know cuz I once visited an uncle in Abuja, I spent 4 days and I was shocked. They took light for only about 5 mins all thru my stay)

Meanwhile I was bragging that we always have light for 22 hours of the day when I first got there cheesy

It became a debate with my uncle... How will you fix power problems when you don't even know how it feels to sleep in the dark in a hot night!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Car Engine Oil And Transmission Oil Business / Ibadan Oyo State Bolt/taxify Drivers Commences Week Long Strike In Ibadan / Driving With Hands Free Should Be Legal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.