Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help (343 Views)

C++ And Cmake Experts I Need Your Help. / Python �� Beginners And Experts / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help by Sulele04(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2021

Hello guys,
So last year I wanted to learn sql so i decided to start with the mysql database.
I downloaded the community version of Mysql, installed it, also downloaded and installed Mysql Workbench as the Gui.
I tested the connection after installation, everything was fine no problem.
Due to some hiccups i was no able to get started at that moment.
So recently i wanted to get back on the learning path, but mysql suddenly started these problems in the picture below, "the server is apparently not starting".
I don't know if it is a bug or something, if you have experienced this type of problem before and know the way around it i would very much appreciate your help.
Honestly I am having second thoughts about Mysql and think I should start giving Mssql a thought.
Thanks.

Re: Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help by Pasprof27(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Contact @yonpro_concept for anything 3d at affordable price.
Re: Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help by Thenaijaitguy: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
From window home search for services and open it. Scroll through the services and look for mysql(or anything you name it ) click on it and start it
The status should change to running.

1 Like

Re: Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help by Thenaijaitguy: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Screen shot . let me know if you need further assistance

Re: Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help by Springboot: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Command promt- type Netstat - aon paste the screenshot here
Re: Mysql Users And Experts - I Need Your Help by Sulele04(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
CC: Thenaijaitguy
Thank you very much sir cheesy.
It worked all i did was go to services, started the mysql80 service and tested the connection boom it started working.
I never knew an app like Services existed thanks to you am following you already grin.

(1) (Reply)

Best Programming And Development Services / Best Programming Languages To Learn In 2021 / My First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.