Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Naija Pastors Are The Reason There Are Many Broken Homes-actress Georgina Onuoha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Pastors Are The Reason There Are Many Broken Homes-actress Georgina Onuoha (369 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Pastors Are The Reason There Are Many Broken Homes-actress Georgina Onuoha by Iambodemartins: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Actress Georgina Onuoha seen in the video says that Nigerian pastors are the reason why there are so many broken homes in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ZhoTSy3vE

Re: Naija Pastors Are The Reason There Are Many Broken Homes-actress Georgina Onuoha by DaddyRochie1642: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is not a False statement
Re: Naija Pastors Are The Reason There Are Many Broken Homes-actress Georgina Onuoha by Fixey: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
In as much as I'm Pro-let's talk to heal and edify I beg to disagree. Is the pastor the head of any home?
Re: Naija Pastors Are The Reason There Are Many Broken Homes-actress Georgina Onuoha by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I haven't watch the video, base on the topic .
Generalizing it is the apogee of her stupidity. If she can't be specific then she should keep mute. No doubt some pastors are the reason for some broken homes.. But anybody who splits much than gathering, with such fellow be careful with them.

God can never show a true man of God a problem without giving him a solution or giving him the wisdom to solve the problem.

We should be guided on the way we castigate true men of God, cause God wrath is real !!

(1) (Reply)

Demi Lovato Reveals She Had Multiple Strokes, Brain Damage After Overdose / Dj Cuppy Ft Fireboy Dml "Feel Good" Review And Reaction Video / Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Celebrates 9years In Matrimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.