Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Don't Expect Anybody To Carry Along; Work On Yourself - Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Expect Anybody To Carry Along; Work On Yourself - Ronald Kenneth (180 Views)

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / "Only Nigerian Bosses Make It Seem Okay For You To Work On Weekends" - Man / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Expect Anybody To Carry Along; Work On Yourself - Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
BOSS CARRY ME ALONG!!!

::

If you're from or live in Nigeria, I bet you must have heard the above statement maybe once or more.

Everybody wants to be carried along. Everybody wants to feel among.

While that might sound very sincere and all, it still bothers me that over 80% of the persons who ask to be carried along have nothing to offer!

I mean, you expect me to carry you along so you'd constitute "Dead weight" and slow down my life's processes??

NO WAY!

Work on yourself!

Bring your value to the table!!

You will not be ignored!!!

Yes, you need people to advance in life, but nobody owes you anything!

PS

Stop waiting for people to carry you along and start making progress on your own first. You'd eventually find yourself in the company of the elites.

#RonaldSpeaks #RonaldKenneth #TPCAfrica #TheProductivityCoterie

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Working On An Offshore Rig? / World Agriweek And Expo / On Internship And Externship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.