Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy (382 Views)

House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy by iamSirPhil(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day,
I am in search of anyone who wants to sell his/her properties e.g. Mattress, Fan, Flat screen TV, AC etc. At a reasonably cheap rate. Please reply this post or contact me on 09020262800.
Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy by endsarrrs(f): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Go market na sad
iamSirPhil:
Good day,
I am in search of anyone who wants to sell his/her properties e.g. Mattress, Fan, Flat screen TV, AC etc. At a reasonably cheap rate. Please reply this post or contact me on 09020262800.
Thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy by chiiraq802(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Go market na sad

If you don't know anybody that wants to sell his or her properties, kindly face your front.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy by dobnina(f): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Go market na sad
Must you comment if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy by endsarrrs(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Find another place to vent your anger
dobnina:

Must you comment if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

I do not distribute indomie or buy men's wholesale singlets

Go away

We move!
Re: House Clearance Sales In Lagos Needed. I Want To Buy by dobnina(f): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Find another place to vent your anger

I do not distribute indomie or buy men's wholesale singlets

Go away

We move!
Thank God you know I am not jobless like you.
That's why you have free time to be typing nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

When Would A Man Enjoy Life? / Woman Marries Her Late Husband’s Corpse So They Will Remain One Again / A Soldier's Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.