Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen (419 Views)

2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol...

It's funny because many people will basically look at me and look away, some people will say you are too small for this, some people will think I am just an attention seeker.

I know I am a nobody, I no get money...

I no sabi fight oh, I no sabi shoot gun but I can help us win this war without touching a gun...

The answer is simple but needs togetherness and trust...

My Instagram is @official_directorwalker

If I get 10k followers I swear I will lead you to the answer, to the way out...

I have a future and a dream to reach but I will forsake it and lead.

But if you think I am an attention seeker Or a joker then kindly ignore this post and move on with your life while I do same...

It's the best I can do
Re: I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen by JackBizzle: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
IamPlato:
Lol...

It's funny because many people will basically look at me and look away, some people will say you are too small for this, some people will think I am just an attention seeker.

I know I am a nobody, I no get money...

I no sabi fight oh, I no sabi shoot gun but I can help us win this war without touching a gun...

The answer is simple but needs togetherness and trust...

My Instagram is @official_directorwalker

If I get 10k followers I swear I will lead you to the answer, to the way out...

I have a future and a dream to reach but I will forsake it and lead.

But if you think I am an attention seeker Or a joker then kindly ignore this post and move on with your life while I do same...

It's the best I can do

Not from nairaland. Majority on nairaland are the dregs of society
Re: I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
JackBizzle:

Not from nairaland. Majority on nairaland are the dregs of society
Lol... You Are Right
Re: I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen by stonemasonn: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Say what's in your mind.
Re: I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen by stonemasonn: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
IamPlato:
Lol... You Are Right
I want to listen
Re: I Know How To Save Nigeria From Them But Nobody Wants To Listen by IamPlato(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2021
stonemasonn:
I want to listen
I have talked too much...

Everything you want to know about saving Nigeria is in here

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_plight_the_plot_and_the_glory/38382

If you want Nigeria to split up into two I have a way to that too.

But after writing that book I stopped talking about Nigeria and focused on my life and career.

Good night

(1) (Reply)

Urban Renewal Continues.. / Please Bring Back Polls To Nairaland. (PICTURES) / Biafra Group Threatens Violence, Orders Oil Companies Out Of Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.