Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari (535 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari by November1857(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2021

Re: Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari by alpharoyalty: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Southern Nigeria is not united that is what fulani is profiting from.
Re: Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari by EsomahJD: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
President Jonathan will forever remember this

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari by JohnNU(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Their problem.
Re: Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope every Yoruba in APC realize they are the fuel that burns the SW,

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Yoruba Will weep should They Cast Their Vote For Buhari by Asgard13: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
THEY WERE WARNED.... BUT THEY CAJOLE AND MOCK..

WALAHI FULANI DON CLEAR YORUBA DOUBT ...

MY PAIN IS THAT AFTER ALL THIS ... YORUBA PEOPLE STILL THE CHIN GUM BODY

NO BE BY FORCE...

POWER UNA NO GO SMELL

ASO ROCK THEM NO SEE ....

AND THEYRE NOT EVEN DONE WITH MOCKING OTHERS.. THEYRE STILL POMPOUS

BELIKE THEY HYPNOTIZED THEM... HONESTLY I PITY YORUBA .. BUT THEY DONT NEED ANYONES PITY OR HELP

LET ALLOW THEM ENJOY THE FULANI KILLINGS AND EVERYTHING HAPPENING TO THEM IN PEACE

IVE COME TO FIND OUT THE REALLY ENJOY THE KILLING AS LONG AS FULANI AFTER KILLING THEM WILL HAND OVER TO THEM

IT WELL

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Ready To Become Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ – Minister Reveals / Italian Lady Prays For Sunday Igboho In Yoruba Also Appreciates FFK / Despite Protecting Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi, They Still Killed My People – Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.