Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu (5613 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On Police Patrol In Ikorodu, One Dead, Three Injured / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / I Met Some ESN Operatives Yesterday For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by akpa666: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Long life Mazi Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by VanBommel(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogbuefieze:
They have commenced their "operation clean up" exercise across the forests/bushes of all the South Eastern states... I ran into a group of them all well armed (I wonder who supplies these guys). I couldn't take pictures as I was strictly forbidden by them to take pictures for security reasons, but I was able to steal a quick snapshot of them during their training and shooting exercise.
my friend delete this picture!!! What is wrong with you?? Every phone owner is now a journalist in this country, rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
AlfaB:
That's AK 103.

Much better in everyway than the AK 47 that the zoo uses.

That's why the zoo armed forces are nowhere to be found.

Long Live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Nwanne mmadu. Dike. Odogwu.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

The zoo armed forces don japa on finding out the people they were going to meet are equally armed! shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by secretkiller: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
More weapons underway, we need to equip 2million men of war to defend biafra land.
This is our resolve.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogbuefieze:
They have commenced their "operation clean up" exercise across the forests/bushes of all the South Eastern states... I ran into a group of them all well armed (I wonder who supplies these guys). I couldn't take pictures as I was strictly forbidden by them to take pictures for security reasons, but I was able to steal a quick snapshot of them during their training and shooting exercise.
Looks like an AK-12
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Rich4god(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lalasticlala...

Some threads aren't meant to last more than a minute.

1 Like

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by secretkiller: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
uruba23:

Looks like an AK-12

You are right. Is AK12

4 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by secretkiller: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rich4god:
Lalasticlala...

Some threads aren't meant to last more than a minute.

What are you afraid of?
Arm yourself, e get why.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Gandollaar(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
neonly:
Dat yur quick shot at that guy get K leg how he come pose for you to take his pic
It well sha
OP never talk where him get the picture from.
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Gandollaar(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is buhari's Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Valkrie: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogbuefieze:

You are a traitor.. when the shit hit home do not complain...why compromising these warriors...? Better take that picture down now for your own good.. I rest my case...!!

5 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Jostoman: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Why are you displaying this guy's face, don't be stupid
there is a motive behind this, the guy is trying to expose some of those ESN guys, They should beware of people that mingle with them

6 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by FlamieB(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
The Op is on a mission and he's not going to achieve his aim.

Imagine how he displayed the guy's face and disappeared into thin air but nevertheless the face isn't that clear

7 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by castrogee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jostoman:
there is a motive behind this, the guy is trying to expose some of those ESN guys, They should beware of people that mingle with them

You guys should stop being pathetic. Every security operation has a bit of disclosures, and they are mainly used for propaganda or psyops. However, what can not be disclosed is the operational/insider detail, and disclosing that is the real security compromise AKA leak.

For example, #ESN can show the faces of their members, they can even show you videos of combat operations, but they can never tell you how they get information or how they carry out their operation or maybe how they facilitate weapons and combatants movement.

You people should understand that even hiding some things are counter productive. Sometimes these videos are even made in order to deceive the enemy.

Guys try and understand this!

2 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Jostoman: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
castrogee:

You guys should stop being pathetic. Every security operation has a bit of disclosure details, and they are mainly use for propaganda or psyops. However, what can not be disclosed is the operational detail, and disclosing that is the real security compromise AKA leak.

For example, #ESN can show the faces of their members, they can even show you videos of combat operations, but they can never tell you how they get information or how they carry out their operation or maybe how they facilitate weapons and combatants movement.

You people should understand that even hiding some things are counter productive. Sometimes these videos are even made in order to deceive the enemy.

we don hear, but stop showing their faces on internet.

3 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by IamAtikulate: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogbuefieze:
They said you shouldn't take their pictures but here you are doing the exact thing.

Don't be a fool

7 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by IamAtikulate: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
castrogee:

You guys should stop being pathetic. Every security operation has a bit of disclosures, and they are mainly used for propaganda or psyops. However, what can not be disclosed is the operational/insider detail, and disclosing that is the real security compromise AKA leak.

So you get sense pass the operatives that told the stupid op not to take their pictures?

Cho cho cho

9 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by achierosion(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Remove that picture now

3 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by providencia(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogbuefieze:
They forbid you to take picture and you still went ahead. You see that gun there, it is more powerful than any ak i have seen with nigerian soldier. The bullet hits the target even before you hear the sound. Them go just shoot u for nothing. The army doesn't care about you and you don't care about ur safety too

4 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by providencia(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
mamaafrik:
Next time blurr his face,you are not safe yourself as You can be traced and asked to show the military where you saw them,no be everything you see you will choo.chooo.chooo about
The guy is a fool. Army will look for this guy. Esn will look for him too..
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Depressed101: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
ogbuefieze:
op this picture can put someone in trouble.. I advise you take it down

1 Like

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Shokoloko(f): 4:16am On Feb 13, 2021
I dont know how many people will need to advise you before you remove this man's picture.

1 Like

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Steve0979(m): 5:10am On Feb 13, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

To kill killer Fulani herdsmen and there Nigerian military support
Na dis one won fight our armed forces i laugh at u guys.u tink say war na to pose wit rifle abi?d guy self doesn't know ow to position is ak
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by SlayerForever: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2021
castrogee:

My brother don't waste your breath. They don't know this, and can never know it. Freedom fighting is not for everyone.
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Bighead9: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
buhari go suffer

Na una go suffer as usual grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by kettykin: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Isn't this the same mistake ojukwu made , you can't achieve your biafra in the streets of igbo land or in the forest of the east. The template for achieving biafra is much more complicated than the picture of a combatant carrying an ordinary AK47 rifle. What happens to the millions of igbos scattered around Nigeria.

What logistics do you have to feed them or relocate them safely if Nigeria goes off the rail.

What farming or food technology do you have to feed 30 million people non stop for 3 years with out the sabotage by the most useless military on the face of the earth.

What communication technology do you have to out maneuver any blockage of the east.
These should be restricted to just pushing around herdsmen. But as per achievement of biafra, this is a child's play

1 Like

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Duru1(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Steve0979:
Na dis one won fight our armed forces i laugh at u guys.u tink say war na to pose wit rifle abi?d guy self doesn't know ow to position is ak

You have written like a novice. Anybody with a gun can pass as a soldier. A gun fight does not recognize who is a professional or not.

3 Likes

Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by pointblank247(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Ooni:
That's why our region is becoming a better place.
its not right but the only language this government understand now Is violence.
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by Kzinne: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
providencia:

They forbid you to take picture and you still went ahead. You see that gun there, it is more powerful than any ak i have seen with nigerian soldier. The bullet hits the target even before you hear the sound. Them go just shoot u for nothing. The army doesn't care about you and you don't care about ur safety too
fucck Biafra
Re: I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu by lasisi69(f): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
ogbuefieze:
state your purpose here MR.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Operations Kills multiple Fulani Bandit Terrorists (Graphic images) / Henry Okah's Allegations Are Entirely False - Dr. Reuben Abati / Tambuwal Speech At 2013 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.