Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC (18610 Views)

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / Former Oyo State Governor Rasheed Ladoja Found Not Guilty Of Embezzlment / Court Declares Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja 'not Guilty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
A former governor of Oyo State, Senator Rasidi Ladoja, and his supporters in Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) on Friday initiated merger talks with the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The meeting, which was held at the Premier Hotel, Mokla, Ibadan, was reportedly approved by Ladoja.

It will be recalled that ZLP, under the leadership of Ladoja, led a coalition of ZLP, PDP, Social Democratic Party (SDP), African Democratic Congress (ADC), and a faction of Alliance for Democracy (AD) that produced the incumbent Governor of the State, Engr. Seyi Makinde.

Daily Trust reports that the 2019 governorship candidate of ZLP, Sharafadeen Alli, led a team of loyalists of Ladoja to the merger meeting while the acting chairman of the APC, Chief Akin Oke, led the APC team.

The team comprised the Chairman, Senate Committee on Local Contents, Teslim Folarin, representing Oyo Central senatorial district; two serving members of the House of Representatives, Segun Odebunmi, representing Ogo-Oluwa/Surulere Federal Constituency and Akeem Adeyemi, representing Oyo federal constituency.

Also included on the list is a former Speaker, Oyo State House of Assembly, Adeolu Adeleke; as well as Messrs Bimbo Adepoju; Waheed Amanda; and K.K. Raji.

The list of APC team also comprised a former Commissioner for Environment in the state, Chief Lowo Obisesan; the 2019 APC governorship aspirant in the state, Dr Olusola Ayandele; Minority Leader of Oyo State House of Assembly, Asimiyu Alarape; a former PDP chairman in the state, Yinka Taiwo; Secretary, APC Caretaker Committee in the state, Mojeed Olaoya; Secretary, APC Registration/Revalidation Committee, Olawale Sadare; and a chieftain of APC, Wale Ohu, who is a staunch loyalist of former governor of the state, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, who is the Chairman of the APC Elders’ Forum.

In an interview with journalists, an APC chieftain, Wale Ohu, said there was nothing new about the meeting “because this is a season of consultations, party consultations.

SOURCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Kaduna1stson: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tinubu will need to assure us of his competence before we give him the presidency.

We can accept to take Oyo and ogun in exchange grin
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Mozino007(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by uptimum123(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Who wouldn't want to join the progressive train... Thank God for the party called APC spearheaded by Tinubu and Buhari... Nigeria would have been the next Syria

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by arsenal444(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
How is that my business? I need money please

2 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by capitalzero: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
If it is true, makinde would join APC or loose second term.

10 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
No wonder Baba Ladoja visited Jagaban recently... 2023 things.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
That is Ladoja problem not mine. next news please.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by superior1: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok and that makes difference to Nigeria, how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Marvieduke(f): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
That is what has been happening in Nigeria, parties has been merging not today, so it nothing new to us in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by mbahdi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rubbish.even if he like make e join Satan put.seyi makinde is finishing his two terms.although seyi dey fall my hands.the oja akeesan market he's building his engineers refuses paying me my 200k electrical material I supplied Dem since last year december.saying money hasn't been paid to them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Abboki: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Transfer window
as e dey hot

2 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Triangles1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cross carpet is always allow that's why we don't need to take them serious when they talk.

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by mastercee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
And the circus continues.

No ideology
No shame

Cross-carpet anytime they feel like.

Tueh!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by ODJ124(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Southwest is not smiling.. 2023 is sure..

Thread seen...

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by godgizzy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tinubu right now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by DJ10rounds(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please keep the orders coming

1 Like

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by chrisxxx(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
I am defecting to US.

2 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by OkoYibo: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
mbahdi:
Rubbish.even if he like make e join Satan put.seyi makinde is finishing his two terms.although seyi dey fall my hands.the oja akeesan market he's building his engineers refuses paying me my 200k electrical material I supplied Dem since last year december.saying money hasn't been paid to them

You will be paid your 30 pieces of Silver and Makinde will lose woefully.

7 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Desperate attempt by one Baron to rule by 2023
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Perfectsouth(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Brendaniel: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why these men keep running for various offices in a country that is failing because of their failures and they keep running back to government positions for the purpose of failing, I mean it doesn't make any sense to me, how can someone have the mindset of seeking a leadership position for the purpose of failure...

7 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

What more does this bastard old fool need from the masses?

Indeed, politics is the only game in town!

3 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Katridge2021: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
sad
Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by Ayoola171(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
From the way these opposition politicians are rushing back to ruling party, the chance of APC retaining power at the central comes 2023 is very high. Hope Ladoja will not be rejected like somebody we read about on here.
Politics is more of personal interest in this part of the world. It's getting more politicking.

3 Likes

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by funshint(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Tinubu will need to assure us of his competence before we give him the presidency.
Tinubu does not need to prove himself to anybody. A man that can run an expensive state like Lagos state for complete 10months without federal allocation and workers full salaries and entitlement were being paid without downsizing the workforce needs nothing else to prove again. Tinubu is more than capable for the job.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Oyo State Governor, Rasheed Ladoja Set To Join APC by yesloaded: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
mastercee:
And the circus continues.

No ideology
No shame

Cross-carpets anytime they feel like.

Tueh!!!!
You've said it all

Even Makinde has lost direction

We need to tell politician raw fact so they can sit up

As for Baba Ladoja, it's high time baba retire & realized his time has passed when it comes to controlling political sphere in Oyo state.

Our political system is very faulty & the problem goes beyond party

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Agrees To Pay $496m Settlement Claims On Ajaokuta Steel / Kogi: YIAGA Tasks INEC To Investigate Reports Of Pre-filled Results Sheet / Balarabe Musa Offers Sowore Prp's Presidential Ticket, Rubbishes Obj's Third For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.