Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University (63857 Views)

Ojukwu's Son, Afamefuna Makes Debut With Ijele Dance (Photos) / Ojukwu's Son Graduates From University Of North Texas (photos) / Let’s Support Buhari As We Did To Jonathan : Ojukwu’s Son To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by mekuxiani(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
BoboNogoDie:

You dey mistake me for ya Papa?
We de see wetin your papa de produce

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by KenModi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Congratulations boy

Bianca should Re-marry

Why? Did she tell you marriage is her problem?

Make una dey try reason before una talk/comment ennn!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
KenModi:

Why? Did she tell you marriage is her problem?
Make una dey try reason before una talk/comment ennn!

What I said is not wrong.
Customs and traditions permits that..
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by gwafaeziokwu: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What I said is not wrong.

Customs and traditions permits that..

grin

You dey eye am? Talk true
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin
You dey eye am? Talk true

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2021
OkoYibo:

Don't deny the obvious. It is when a child resembles an outsider that they start saying he looks like one of his forgotten ancestors.
Look at how that boy smiles and look at how FFK smiles.
Look at the shape of his ears, height, complexion, mien, facial structure.
that forehead is pure ojukwu even the lips.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by blackmamba1: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
jchioma:
Handsome bobo plus brains. An apple does not fall far from the tree.

Congrats brother. You have made your family and the entire Igbo race proud.

More laurels to your elbow.

This guy looks clean, responsible and focused. Not like all this sagging , earing wearing dudes . The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by sylve11: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
OkoYibo:

FFK uselessed bianca and dumped her. Ojuku who was her dad's friend even before she started nursery school started surreptitiously dating her. When Daily Times broke the news, Ojukwu denied it and filed a lawsuit against Daily Times.

Daily times got an undercover reporter who stalked Ojuku and bianca and got clean photographs of them. The photographs were published on the front page of daily times and Ojuku married bianca out of shame.

Interesting.... cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by maruzia: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to him.
He has graduated and looking forward to securing a good job over there, while FG and ASUU are still dealing with his mates back home. Nigeria kills dreams!

who even knows whether ASUU strike is over.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by vickydevoka(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2021
christistruth01:

Bianca was 22 years and Ojukwu was 65 years old when Bianca moved in with him.

It was the Scandal of the year and Bianca's father who was supposed to be Ojukwu's best Friend was running from Pillar to Post threatening fire and brimstone and behaving like an enraged man whose entire World had collapsed around him

Bianca's father went as far as releasing a Photograph of Bianca's naming Ceremony where Ojukwu was smiling and holding the new born Bianca and standing next to his best friend Bianca's father.

Ojukwu was said to be Bianca's Godfather

is not possible ojukwus real age now is 78 while Bianca is 53.

78-65= 13. haba u wan tell me say that boy de 13 year old
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by vickydevoka(m): 6:10am On Feb 15, 2021
christistruth01:

Bianca was 22 years and Ojukwu was 65 years old when Bianca moved in with him.

It was the Scandal of the year and Bianca's father who was supposed to be Ojukwu's best Friend was running from Pillar to Post threatening fire and brimstone and behaving like an enraged man whose entire World had collapsed around him

Bianca's father went as far as releasing a Photograph of Bianca's naming Ceremony where Ojukwu was smiling and holding the new born Bianca and standing next to his best friend Bianca's father.

Ojukwu was said to be Bianca's Godfather

ojukwu married Bianca at de age of 52
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by sandali: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Is good you are educating ignorant haters dat lives to spread fake news especially even when thepublic records are available and clear. Ojukwu’s and Bianca traditional wedding ceremony was talk of d town national affair which was hosted by Bianca’s Father achieved CCOnoh, Former Governor Of Anambra State. The president and some state governors and public functionaries etceven attended the event at Bianca’s hometown in Udi local govt. Some people sef.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by christistruth01: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ojukwu would have been 88 this year and that means the boy is about 23 years

Ojukwu was born in 1933
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by christistruth01: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
christistruth01:

Ojukwu was born in 1933 and would have been 88 this year and that means the boy is about 23 years
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by vickydevoka(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
christistruth01:

Ojukwu would have been 88 this year and that means the boy is about 23 years
Ojukwu was born in 1933
use your Google boy and stop arguing unnecessarily
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by christistruth01: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin
vickydevoka:

use your Google boy and stop arguing unnecessarily

grin grin grin grin grin

Bianca was far younger than Ojukwu's last born from his first Wife who was with him at the start of the War

Ojukwu's marriage to Bianca was announced in 1998 but she had been living with him for about 5 years

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by Igbunu4: 1:34am On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

I guess that's yur surname.
Ekpa
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by Sheriman(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
senatepresido:
Hello Great Minds!
I will just go straight to the point.
I have a Bsc in the biological sciences, I have completed a professional course in Human Resources Management, I have a diploma in computer publishing, currently I am okay financially so I want to stay of work to learn new ICT skills, please advise me on a good computer skill that I should acquire that will be very helpful in securing employment if need be that I have to apply for a job... someone suggested Data Science, web design etc... please which computer program should I go for to increase my chances of getting a better job?
Thanks in anticipation for your response.
please overlook my errors.
You can learn Programming either web Application development, mobile Application development or website development. They are all good just depends on your interest
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by senatepresido: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sheriman:

You can learn Programming either web Application development, mobile Application development or website development. They are all good just depends on your interest
Thank you very much, I think website development piqued my interest...
how about data Science or higher excel Sir
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beremx:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2536352943332071&id=100008721701950

Where bianca dey see money take sponsor her children abroad?
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by tit(f): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Where bianca dey see money take sponsor her children abroad?

Na FFK dey give am
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
OkoYibo:
Na this boy resemble FFK pass.
Don't argue, look at how the boy smiles and look at how FFK smiles.

What exactly do you guys derive from all these?

FFK and Bianca dated as youngsters just as common Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationships of today and each later married their spouses much more later.
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by owobokiri(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
oyatz:

What exactly do you guys derive from all these?

FFK and Bianca dated as youngsters just as common Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationships of today and each later married their spouses much more later.

Were you there when they dated? And why do you Afonjas get so excited about the prospect of dating an igbo gal? Some sort of inferiority complex?
Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by oyatz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
christistruth01:

This is a warning message to the Youths of Nigeria

Never allow the Politicians and ambitious Power hungry Nigerians to use you and your God given Purpose as Canon fodder

There was an Igbo lady in Lagos who used to tell the story in agony of how she lost her 2 teenage brothers only 14 and 15 years old on the same day after Ojukwu forced them to be Child Soldier's during the Civil War

The 15 year old boy was shot dead and the 14 year Old brother who was in the same platoon ran to embrace his older brother thinking he could save him but was also shot dead at the very same spot he died embracing his dead older brother

Jaja Nwachukwu a lawyer and Prince from Abia state who had been a Minister in Balewa's Government was jailed by Ojukwu and was only released by federal Soldier's after the War because he vehemently opposed the use of Child Soldier's by Ojukwu

I wish Ojukwu's son the best but you have seen it with your own 2 eyes

Ojukwu's own young son is graduating from University in America he is not being sent to face live bullets in a war front like the Biafran teenagers were

So touching!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University by oyatz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
owobokiri:

Were you there when they dated? And why do you Afonjas get so excited about the prospect of dating an igbo gal? Some sort of inferiority complex?

FFK stated it and people who knew them in London corroborated it.

As per other tribal stuff, that's your own business.

Through out human history, men and women date, court , marry and sleep with each other across social, religious, tribal or economic barriers. It's just plain human nature and it can NOT be stopped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.