Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

"Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy (3157 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Popular Nigerian musician, producer, and songwriter, Kelly Hansome has slammed Fast rising Disk Jockey, DJ Cuppy for her songs which he referred to as an “embarrassment” to a music career and Naija music.

The singer hits all the right areas talking about DJ Cuppy's recent YouTube performance, as he said that if she wasn't a billionaire's daughter, Nigerians wouldn't have paid attention to her songs.

Kelly wrote:

"If I talk now haters will say their daily prayer “bla bla bla”… “Ur career don die”. “U’re looking for attention”. “U’re hating”, meanwhile the person chatting has never stood out for anything in life. No be only GELATO, na MALAWI.”

“What is this? This is an insult to music as a career and...CONTINUE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Another nincompoop wan use cuppy trend....fool go and work on your life...hater

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
thus said a failed artiste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by EmptyGarden(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
I concur.

8 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by mayklef(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
hh
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by mayklef(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
thus said a failed artiste
Maga Don Pay alone is bigger than your entire generation, past and unborn werey!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
mayklef:

Maga Don Pay alone is bigger than your entire generation, past and unborn werey!
say no to drugs bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by sunshineV(f): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
mayklef:

stop smoking weed

4 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Bobyro: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'm not a hater but I can honestly tell that cuppy is a joke and needs to be cautioned. She's exactly the opposite of what good music stands for but in a toosh way.

14 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by lahp(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
at least davido dy use e money improve e music but cuppy it seems something is missing

1 Like

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by DSoj(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
This one still dey alive??

2 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by cassidy1996(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
are you DJ cuppy?

1 Like

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
No be only Gelato na Malawi grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by ebicon(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Eni ti o ma da aso fun eni , ti ara e la n wo

1 Like

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by padi94(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Two failed artists,
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by johnkey: 12:02am On Feb 13, 2021
when i finally blow, i go dey do giveaway on nairaland every week cos i get most of my inspirations here

3 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Dreyton36: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Shut ur trap if you don't know the legend Kelly handsome
That's the problem with you acclaimed women , y'all hate the truth
Kelly handsome never sang a song during his reign that didn't hit the market even without YouTube views then

Is it songs like "like play like play?

Is it "true love".

Music isn't for cuppy , business is her calling and she knows it , if not can you use your own data to download dj cuppy songs ?

We both know you're not the useless to do that

Lights up my kpoli in peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Dreyton36: 1:24am On Feb 13, 2021
In reality he spoke the bitter truth

The girl lacks it all in the musical aspect
Make she just kukuma turn Instagram hottie , she get breast to they entice men

Music isn't meant for cuppy at all

Which one be , I go take you to Italy, I go take you to America , take you to London , I go take you to Nigeria, and wetin she take end up come add gelato join sef

Even davido sef wey no get real talent still better pass her that's why frog voice they always buy songs jeje make him no fall

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
when i finally blow, i go dey do giveaway on nairaland every week cos i get most of my inspirations here

May God grant your heart desires. When He does, do remember your promise to NLers wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by OKorowanta: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Go on with your threat of wanting to kill some persons in retaliation of your brother's death.

Sorry about the dead but don't come here and be using Cuppy name to soften your threat.
After being blasted over your utterances,you want use Cuppy name to escape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by lkillbrokehoes: 5:21am On Feb 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
He said the fact, cuppy should stay far away from singing, her songs are trash.

3 Likes

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by dangotesmummy: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2021
This one too is talking grin

Shey oro Tosi

Oniranu

You'll never see successful artiste run others down it's always failed artiste

You don see Davido, Burna boy,Olamide or Wizkid run OTHERs down? They are too busy for that shiii

Always loosers going no where that will be running others down.dont go and face your dead career.alayinironu

1 Like

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by femi4: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Sincerely, cuppy latest single na trash. Music is not in her at all
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by KnowledgeVault: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Music is Art and should allow for the freedom of expression of our thoughts and ideas..

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by merieam16(f): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Why is everyone coming after cuppy dez days lolzz....is it nw a crime to be born rich

Nawa o all dis hating i yam nt understanding

See dis one again,Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria music is trash so what's this one's point.
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by 400billionman: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2021
That thing Cuppy is singing is not music.

That's why all her singles are collaborations..
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by 400billionman: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
dangotesmummy:
This one too is talking grin

Shey oro Tosi

Oniranu

You'll never see successful artiste run others down it's always failed artiste

You don see Davido, Burna boy,Olamide or Wizkid run OTHERs down? They are too busy for that shiii

Always loosers going no where that will be running others down.dont go and face your dead career.alayinironu

What of Wizkid that called Davido Frog voice ?

Is Wizkid not successful ?
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by dangotesmummy: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2021
400billionman:

What of Wizkid that called Davido Frog voice ?

Is Wizkid not successful ?
all those are banters and play play things social media fans took out out of proportion
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by jericco1(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
I swear na rubbish that girl dey sing

No rhythm of any kind in the song. angry undecided
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
naso teni makanaki talk for 2015
Re: "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy by jimi4us: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kelly tolded Gilato crooner well grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

'Beautiful Woman Of God' - Fan Gushes Over Tonto Dikeh's Photo / Netizens Dig Out Old Tweet Of Alleged Lady In Singer, Oxlade’s Leaked Tape (vide / Breaking News:Don Jazzy Welcome His First Child From Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.