Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. (888 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by richestjozy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day everyone. I have been quite busy at work and that was why I could not respond to many callers reaching out to me.

Doyin Olowu’s case is currently being handled by an NGO a colleague of mine (who is a Social Worker) reached out to. The NGO is called Gender Development Initiative (www.initiatives4kids.org). They have done a good job of networking for temporary shelter for Doyin with plans for her family tracing. They made me understand that for an enriched life for her, there is still need for financial and other forms of assistance towards her proper rehabilitation. Their office is at No 7, Mariam Adetoro Avenue beside Brake Master, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State. You can also reach out to them on 08033469577 (Prof. Olubunmi Ashimolowo), 08038189584 (Rhoda) and gendistaff@gmail.com for enquiries and more information.

I am sorry I had to refuse giving out my personal account details (for financial assistance for Doyin Olowu) for obvious reasons. I appreciate all who called to request for means of supporting her. I am sincerely not in any position to receive money on her behalf. I have however been informed that all forms of financial assistance for Doyin can be directed to the NGO’s official bank account and tagged as "Olowu".
Account Name: Gender Development initiative
Account Numbers:
0992004227 --- Ecobank
0992007417 --- Ecobank
0992007455 --- Ecobank
0992007493 --- Ecobank

Thank you so much for your concerns. I have attached some of the pictures I received from the NGO (while they were taking her away from the road side and on their way to the temporary shelter as at yesterday 11-02-2021 after they've fed her and changed her clothes).

Cc
Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by Foodqueen(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Eeya!!!
U did well, God bless u in multiples.

She really look so lost.

I pray, her family locate her soonest.
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by Bigggloadofcum: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
smiley

That girl clearly need to be rehabilitated or better still, delivered.

She looks disconnected from earth already.

Poor girl.

Who knows what she went through in the hands of her abductors. I just pray they haven't taken the vital ingredients that makes her human and returned the chaff.

Terrible world we live in.

Op great job once again. May Almighty Allah reward you.
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by PuZZyNegro: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
You done what you are supposed to do.
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
God bless u....
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by DESAN(f): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
God bless you
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
God bless you

Seun
lalasticlala
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by LadySarah: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

That girl clearly need to be rehabilitated or better still, delivered.

She looks disconnected from earth already.

Poor girl.

Who knows what she went through in the hands of her abductors. I just pray they haven't taken the vital ingredients that makes her human and returned the chaff.

Terrible world we live in.

Op great job once again. May Almighty Allah reward you.

God finished work where you are. Smh
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 13, 2021
May the child look back someday & bless the day you found her.

More power to your elbow @OP.

Cc: RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by Mindlog: 2:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Well done for getting her into safe hands.

I hope they get a psychologist involved as part of her treatment, I can imagine the trauma she has gone through as she is likely to be going through hyperarousal, re-experiencing etc
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by jabolo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
richestjozy:

Doyin Olowu’s case is currently being handled by an NGO a colleague of mine (who is a Social Worker) reached out to. The NGO is called Gender Development Initiative
(www.initiatives4kids.org).

Good job OP.

That NGO (from the website) appears to be one of the better organized and focused ones about.
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by culf: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thank you so much @OP, God bless you more.
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by madridguy(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Thank you so much bro.
Re: UPDATE: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
jabolo:

Good job OP.

That NGO (from the website) appears to be one of the better organized and focused ones about.

Unfortunately, gender discriminatory from its statements.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Hates Me / Now I Want To Seperate From Her But...... / Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.