Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread (317 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by Lagoon0: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Who is deceiving who? Some people on this forum are looking for any means to twist attack on tinubu to attack on Yoruba's. Of which I strongly disagree.

I won't say much but I've seen everyone speaking good of jakande , even before he died. The first thing I first learn about jakande was that he was a prototype of awolowo and make housing affordable for lagosians.

He achieved many things within four years and lived an humble life .

Now compare him to bullion van lord. Who take percentage from Lagos tax income appoint governor and remove governors . own investment by proxy.

Take Lagos money to fund other state election
Turn blind eyes to the plight of Lagos indigene , allowed his wife to serve third term in senate while denying Epe senator the same right.

Feels himself like lord of all, his disliked at badagry and Epe. Even Lagos island just that his money or our money which he stole is what he'll use to silence our obas and bale.

So an attack on tinubu is an attack on tinubu only.
Any derogatory state on people like awolowo , wole soyinka jakande sunday igboho will be regarded as attack on Yoruba's.

So I'm waiting for tinubu defendant to come and say otherwise, lemme remind them Lagos has indigene . because I notice people don't know that.
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by afroniger: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Damn. Na so you hate Tinubu reach? Seems this Tinubu of a man is like the Oxygen that some of you live on, on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by tommy589(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
We were better than this in Second Republic
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by Gandollaar(f): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jakande and Tinubu were never best of friends due to Tinubus greed and overbearing attitude. The late jakande never hid his disdain for Tinubu and his boys including Olumegbon whom Tinubu installed as king in Ajah.
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by Gandollaar(f): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
afroniger:
Damn. Na so you hate Tinubu reach? Seems this Tinubu of a man is like the Oxygen that some of you live on, on this forum.
He is your leader and leaders are not usually liked by the led.
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by afroniger: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
He is your leader and leaders are not usually liked by the led.

Ok madam.
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by Gandollaar(f): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
afroniger:

Ok madam.
Pelee
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by Lagoon0: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
afroniger:
Lol I dislike the mofo. Lagos is the oxygen tinubu lives on. We'll cut it short
Re: Jakande Thread Vs Tinubu Thread by yorubarere: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
What is it with Omo Igbo and obsession about Tinubu and anything southwest?

This na curse o. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Under Fire For Giving Away N40 bIllion Asaba Int'l Airport For N4b / Governor Akeredolu Swears In New Chief Of Staff (photos) / WHO IS NIGERIA FOR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.