Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

10 Things You Should Achieve Before 30 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things You Should Achieve Before 30 (335 Views)

Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / What It’s Like To Be Divorced Before 30 / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Achieve Before 30 by Zeus039(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Life is short and as so you most live life to the fullest. However, decisions you make now will haunt you for the rest of your lives whether good or bad. Follow Me as I point out 10 things a man should strive to achieve in his life before 30.

1. Be Matured and Disciplined.

Maturity isn't by age but by the decisions made and being receptive. You must do what is right and be disciplined. You must be responsible in order to tackle financial struggle. If by 30, you can't make wise decisions, you will fail miserably and no one will come to your aid.

For More News - https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=13582411

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemmas Of A Plus-sized Bride While Scouting For Her Wedding Gown / The Word My EX Is Not My Enemy / Celebrity Estate: Buy Oba The Home Of Obi Cubana And Buy Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.