Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (62946 Views)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by 9japride(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Entom:
IF NIGERIAN SEURITY FORCES CAN BE THIS PROACTIVE AGAINST TERRORISM, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A THING OF THE PASS.
[color=#006600][/color]

They won't be serious about the north east crises and herdmen issues because its all politics.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sheuns:

With what happened last October, I don’t think the government will want to take any chance. The US did same thing during Biden’s inauguration

The only chance was the one masterminded by jagaban for buhari using hoodlums. everyone knows the protest is largely dominated by meaningful nigerian youths home & abroad, even NLC since inception can not boast of a peaceful protest like #Endsars. the searchlight should be on the tranny govt.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nothing and nobody can stop of us from staging the protest tomorrow. It’s only carwards like fatymore, vickyrotex, funkebabee, funjosh, ajepako, seunmohmoh and mynd44 that would be afraid to join the protest

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Pinkybush: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Show of shame. One kpai from boko haram they will disappear into the air, but alway show off their dirty morale with civilians.
#SPIT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

I know. Try and get some sleep so that you can be refreshed to be that hero(that you so much want to be) tomorrow.
Lol only cowards like sleep no wonder

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Femijohn198: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria is coming to level where youth will impound themselves with juju to face these useless arm forces men away to reclaim their mandate to fight for new Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by balladin: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
All this for unarmed protesters. Hahahahhaahhahahaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

Lol only cowards like sleep no wonder

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is War

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Useless country Look at how they were armed like they want to go and fight World WarIII lipsrsealed They only have powers when it comes to unarmed protesters, While Boko Haram are still undefeated for how many years angry

It shall never be well with Buhari and Apc Government

I tire! So we gallant like this and boko haram still dey?
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Walkee: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hahahaha see them having boldness against peaceful protesters but flee from bandits, fulani orcs and BH dogs.

we move tomorrow
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
epondudu:

Mr preacher' if you want to die go and die, If I die in bed I died in peace better than being killed by a hot silver copper. It begins with you.

Mummy boy its not a call or a deploy to sambisa, its simply a call to protest which is very much within the confines of the laws.
The essence of littering the net with pictures of police looking like its journey to sambisa is to intimidated & instill fear into the minds of people.. all naa strategy .. lets see them shoot in broad day light the world will be paying VAR attention these time tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by RxCatalyst: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by mikoy1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by doxijaw: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fuckin awesome.

You've been warned.

You no see any other state riot apart from Lagos, in particular lekki.

What did you achieve the last time, other than looting and burning.

If dem born your papa well , go and protest, if shot, you won't be mourned.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

See someone that's talking about about govt respecting the right to protest.You can't respect the right of someone holding a contrary view to yours and you want govt to uphold yours.
Baby dictators everywhere.

You tried to discourage and tried to encourage people, how did violate your right or have i asked you to do anything contrary to your opinion?

The funny thing is that you still think you have a right under a govt like buhari try get dispute with ordinary herdsmen
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Aside the ones occupied with suicidal thoughts already, I do not expect any other youths to be there tomorrow oo.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ofem89(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2021

if I examine you closely, you may be among those who came out in mass to vote this man into power & if you pray that it shall not be well with this govt, you equally praying for those that brought them into power.so glue ur mouth if u don't have anything good to say remain calm n pretend not to know wat the govt is all about. I hate pretends especially those who wanted buhari in power crying like people they force to sip septic tank
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ofem89(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=Ottyn01 post=99008051]Useless countr

if I examine you closely, you may be among those who came out in mass to vote this man into power & if you pray that it shall not be well with this govt, you equally praying for those that brought them into power.so glue ur mouth if u don't have anything good to say remain calm n pretend not to know wat the govt is all about. I hate pretends especially those who wanted buhari in power crying like people they force to sip septic thank.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo

Na only person wey dey alive fit know say justice no dey Nigeria o!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Wolfeye: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
This Buhari is truly deaf

And will never learn

African leaders never learn. They think “it can’t be me” when they see the same shit happen to other retards across the continent.

This is just the first step.
The more you resist change the more brutal your downfall will be.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol, jokers.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
MLTR:

You tried to discourage and tried to encourage people, how did violate your right or have i asked you to do anything contrary to your opinion?

The funny thing is that you still think you have a right under a govt like buhari try get dispute with ordinary herdsmen

You said if I can't support I should hush. That sounds like you are challenging my right to hold my own opinion. I am only giving advice here, it's either you take it or leave it. I never told anyone to hush for holding a contrary view from mine.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Till then

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ofem89(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Useless country Look at how they were armed like they want to go and fight World WarIII lipsrsealed They only have powers when it comes to unarmed protesters, While Boko Haram are still undefeated for how many years angry

if i should examine you closely, you may be among those who came out in mass to vote this man into power & if you pray that it shall not be well with this govt, you equally praying for those that brought them into power.so glue ur mouth if u don't have anything good to say remain calm n pretend not to know wat the govt is all about. I hate pretends especially those who wanted buhari in power crying like people they force to sip septic tank
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo

This your comment is part of the reasons Africa is where it is today in backwardness, underdevelopment, lack credible and responsible leaders who are accountable to the people and not seeing their selves as emperors.

If Martin Luther King Jr thought like you, blacks will still be living like slaves in America today.

If Mandela thought like you, South Africans will still be suffering Apartheid in their country today.

If Mahatma Gandhi thought like you, India would not have broken free of racial and British oppression.

Nothing scares an oppressor more than determined and fearless oppressed masses who are ready to lay their lives for a just struggle, the only language that brings an oppressor to his knees is the language of fearlessness even to the point of death.

STAND UP and BOLDLY FACE your oppressor or run and remain a SLAVE for ever...the choice is yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
MLTR:

The only chance was the one masterminded by jagaban for buhari using hoodlums. everyone knows the protest is largely dominated by meaningful nigerian youths home & abroad, even NLC since inception can not boast of a peaceful protest like #Endsars. the searchlight should be on the tranny govt.

your problem is you think the world started with you. Your elders have held protests tire in their time, they have realised what you will eventually realised.....Nigerian Authorities will always win, because Nigerians do not have staying power. Eventually you will learn to either leave the country or manage yourself in this shit hole.

But dont deceive yourselves...nothing will change and you are no different from those who came before you, it all ends the same way, with the status quo intact!

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by khalids: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
See all they are deploying because of peaceful protesters...yet no single police has been sent to Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo to face the killer herdsmen..

This country is a JOKE

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
It has to been said, patapata una go faya, Our armed forces are purely agbaya...
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:

Are you Book haram? That you want to be feared by security agencies.

Go and join book haram so they can let you be
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Useless country Look at how they were armed like they want to go and fight World WarIII lipsrsealed They only have powers when it comes to unarmed protesters, While Boko Haram are still undefeated for how many years angryIt shall never be well with Buhari and Apc Government

So the government should leave you to burn down Lagos again? Are you madt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.