Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens (19925 Views)

2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update / Sahara Talent & Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP 2019) / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Johnkennie(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2021
I'm in for this
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by ThatFairGuy1: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Lagoon0:
I don't know if I should apply, I have plan on opening a tech company producing IoT based home appliances

I've worked on the code in the past did some working but later abandoned the whole stuff
Emboldened.

Yet you want an EndSARS protest that will shatter the economy of Lagos State.
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99015107:

Offpoint1!!

The youths you talked in your post are the good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths our post you quoted talked about.

Those ones you mentioned are different from the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that hate the country, no matter what.
No matter the good news about our darling country, they will always be pessimistic and are never happy about it.
All they pray for is sorrow, tears and blood on a daily basis.
That is the kinda thread you will see them smiling and gnashing their evil teeth.
We have said it time without numbers that if our posts here is too difficult for some people to comprehend, please kindly scroll down to the next comment.
All Our posts here are targeted at reasonable people without a bias mind.

Kingly take note Mr Yinka!
Have a blessed weekend ahead.
Keep safe and use your face mask �

NA NOISE YOU JUST DEY MAKE
EMPTY TALK

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by lkillbrokehoes: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Ibkayee is also cheating on me
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by sammirano: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by SirMichael1: 7:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Uyaiincomparabl, you should see this.
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by tayolove12(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99014652:
Naija youths should take good advantage of this opportunity .

But we won't be surprise to see that this thread won't make it more than 2 pages.
Some people filled with hatred for their country will rather sit and sleep on a thread talking about any negative news about Nigeria.....gloating!
That is all they pray to wake up to read daily, sniffing around for bad news about our darling nation like bingo dogs.

Nonentities everywhere.

Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths, this is a good opportunity for y'all! cool

See as the thread dry, only 30 members viewing!
Shaking our heads!

The little issues your opinion doesn't matter at all

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by ModestGal(f): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Good
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by CheedyJ(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Idea stealing scheme

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by brandsoncharlie: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2021
Antoeni:
Nice one to start a Saturday Morning .
Not Everytime Boko Haram, Banditry, Kidnapping, Herdsmen, Cult Clash, 90years old Man Rapes 11 Yrs old girl, Nnamdi kanu This or Sowore that, Sunday Igboho, Fuel hike,

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!! NOBODY REQUESTED FOR YOUR ADVICE
Why?!! Are you Guilty?!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Ayo2004: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Classic Nigeria billionaire....embezzle political or company funds,then,start philanthropist work grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Lagoon0: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Emboldened.

Yet you want an EndSARS protest that will shatter the economy of Lagos State.

Oga Ade. I support peaceful protest and not intimidation from government.

Until Lagos is free from tinubu dictatorship I can't support this Government.

You can't be more Lagos than I am.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by kalu61(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Nice one from Elumelu, l will try and apply but the process is dam cumbersome.

Best wishes to all applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Shattuck(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99014652:

But we won't be surprise to see that this thread won't make it more than 2 pages.
Some people filled with hatred for their country will rather sit and sleep on a thread talking about any negative news about Nigeria.....gloating!
That is all they pray to wake up to read daily, sniffing around for bad news about our darling nation like bingo dogs.

Nonentities everywhere.

Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths, this is a good opportunity for y'all! cool

Shaking our heads!
at least they are very concerned about the health of the nation, if left for folks like you every atrocity will be kept hidden and swept under the rug, evil thrives with folks like you your loyalty and love does not lie with Nigeria, it lies with your darling daddy. such an hypocrite at least you accept there are a lot of bad news coming out of Nigeria due to govt failure and other factors, but you dont condemn and criticize this evil acts.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Klovertg(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
contact me for cashew nut in large quantities... for export on 07032683191
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Incognito403: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2021
gambia:
[s][/s]
Ewu gambia, it's easy to know people who are empty upstairs. They only know how to cancel opinions, they never have anything useful to contribute.
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Incognito403: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!
NOBODY REQUESTED FOR YOUR ADVICE

It's a public forum, dear Mr Omvudu the Beast
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by OlawaleBammie: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Klovertg:
contact me for cashew nut in large quantities... for export on 07032683191
market like this doesnt need advert bro, the buyers are always more than the supplies.

I advise u follow the appropriate mode so that there wont be tears
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
Classic Nigeria billionaire....embezzle political or company funds,then,start philanthropist work grin

But guy, must you think negatively?��
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by coolhumble(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2021
���

OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!
NOBODY REQUESTED FOR YOUR ADVICE
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Wolfeye: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99014652:

Nonentities everywhere.

Shaking our heads!

You’re talking garbage.
I’d rather spend that effort applying for a visa.

This coon has 5bn to dash dangote for “COVID relief funds” but people should kill theirselves over 500k or there about as “grants” or “loans”.

He should keep his smelling money.

The one they’ve stolen from my UBA account for 12 years is enough effort.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Wolfeye: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2021
kalu61:
Nice one from Elumelu, l will try and apply but the process is dam cumbersome.

Best wishes to all applicants.

Yup! It took him nothing to fish out 5bn naira as “COVID relief fund” embezzled money...yet his bank customer he’s been eating from for years get nothing.
“It’s not how the process works” but they can collect 50 naira from over a million accounts in a swoop.
Just to collect how much loan person you dey jump hurdles.
You don’t need any prophet to tell you these people are stone cold wicked.
Nobody needs his damn money he can shove it up.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by illicit(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2021
Who else has received a mail?
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by gambia(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
Incognito403:

Ewu gambia, it's easy to know people who are empty upstairs. They only know how to cancel opinions, they never have anything useful to contribute.
[/s]
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by yinkbell: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice and consistent of the Organizers.
Contact me if you have a good business project and get crowdfunded by our over 5k YIM(Young Innovative Minds) members.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter

Hello Senior writer. Thanks fo this wonderful opportunity. I have got a business project that needs funding to take off. Production device has been procured but the raw material to take off is what I need the fund for. Thanks. Pls., Mention me if you get my message.
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Powersurge: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99014652:

Nonentities everywhere.

Shaking our heads!

Have you applied for TEF b4? How many times? Pple will just comeonlinsnd say trash.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by odun51587: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Classic Nigeria billionaire....embezzle political or company funds,then,start philanthropist work

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Dymaco(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99014652:

Nonentities everywhere.

Shaking our heads!

seun for how long will this guy be littering this platform with incitive posts?
Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by Dymaco(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2021
post=99015107:

Offpoint1!!

The youths you talked in your post are the good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths our post you quoted talked about.

Those ones you mentioned are different from the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that hate the country, no matter what.
No matter the good news about our darling country, they will always be pessimistic and are never happy about it.
All they pray for is sorrow, tears and blood on a daily basis.
That is the kinda thread you will see them smiling and gnashing their evil teeth.
We have said it time without numbers that if our posts here is too difficult for some people to comprehend, please kindly scroll down to the next comment.
All Our posts here are targeted at reasonable people without a bias mind.

Kingly take note Mr Yinka!
Have a blessed weekend ahead.
Keep safe and use your face mask �

all who are against excessive borrowing from this present government are lazy youth abi?

Those who are against incessant ways money are being looted are hateful youths?

Those youths who stayed at home for over 8 months because of strike are lazy and hateful youths?

Mr. Dave, continue defending your paymaster

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Application Opens by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
SirMichael1:
Uyaiincom.parabl, you should see this.

I had applied since the portals were made open. Thanks, dear. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oga Interviewer, Don’t Ever Call Me Beautiful! (A Letter To Hr’s In Nigeria) / Massive Recruitment At Ritman University Academic And Non-Academic(70 Positions) / What Is Your Salary At Hand ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.