Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

#endsars: How Lagos Is Sponsoring Violence Ahead Of #occupylekkitollgate Protest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: How Lagos Is Sponsoring Violence Ahead Of #occupylekkitollgate Protest (173 Views)

How The Queen Of The Coast Is Sponsoring Brothels And Prostitution In Nigeria / Bamise: How Lagos BRT Driver Raped Female Passengers – Witness / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: How Lagos Is Sponsoring Violence Ahead Of #occupylekkitollgate Protest by HardPunchNews: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Ahead of preparation for #OccupyLekkiTollGate and #DefendLagos protests scheduled for 7 am tomorrow, Saturday.

There are indications that some powerful Lagosians were behind the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) and thugs conflict and unrest in the Obalande area of Lagos, yesterday.

HardPunch investigation uncovered that this comes after a group of concern Lagosians warned that they won’t allow any protest in the State either by their group #DefendLagos and genuine protesters, #OccupyLekkiTollGate.

http://www.hardpunchnews.com/politics/endsars-how-lagos-is-sponsoring-violence-ahead-of-occupylekkitollgate-protest/
Re: #endsars: How Lagos Is Sponsoring Violence Ahead Of #occupylekkitollgate Protest by Jerryherd: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2021
Orisirisi bloggers... grin this one Na hard punch

NURTW election is always mared in violence, same thing happened in Ebonyi State with over 30 death recorded

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Hisbah Commander After He Was Allegedly Caught With Married Woman / How Do I Recover My Money Back Please.?? / Bayelsa To Strengthen Special Security Outfit, Doo Akpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.