Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Gaza Kure - Becomes Association Of Veterinary Medical Students UAM PRESIDENT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gaza Kure - Becomes Association Of Veterinary Medical Students UAM PRESIDENT (181 Views)

The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / A Detailed Analysis Of Veterinary Medicine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaza Kure - Becomes Association Of Veterinary Medical Students UAM PRESIDENT by Gazakure: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Today, I was inaugurated Officially as President ;
Association of Veterinary Medical Students, University of Agriculture Makurdi, Benue State.

I enjoin well meaningful great makurdians who which to partner with us to stretch forth a hand of fellowship as we serve these community together.

I remain committed to the well-being of my fellow congress men/women and service to humanity in my admistration is paramount.

May God bless Nigeria
Benue State
UAM
COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
AVMS
AND THE ENTIRE STUDENT COMMUNITY
Thank you

KURE S. I

President
AVMS UAM
#AVMS #UAM #GAZAKURE #DVM #colvet #veterinarian

Re: Gaza Kure - Becomes Association Of Veterinary Medical Students UAM PRESIDENT by Cerebellum: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Go to the world and make exploit

Our Almajiri brethrengrin

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designing During My One Year Internship / #400,000 For Nigerian Students Poetry Prize 2021 (call For Entries) / Your Most Pressing Needs/problems In Your University/polytechnic/college?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.