Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode (494 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by chozzy: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2021
By Nwafor Sunday

Following reports that Senator Musiliu Obanikoro and Senator Iyiola Omisore had allegedly retrieved their passports back from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and travelled to America, the former aviation minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, Sunday said he does not blame them for joining the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in order to avoid being persecuted and vowed that he (Fani-Kayode) would rather die than bow to President Muhammadu Buhari or join APC.

Disclosing this via his official Facebook handle, Fani- Kayode urged Nigerians to stay strong and focused, noting that time has come for Nigerians to enthrone justice, fair play and equal opportunities for everybody regardless of his faith and ethnic nationality.

His words:
I am not surprised that my good friend Senator Musiliu Obanikoro and Senator Iyiola Omisore have got their passports back from the EFCC and are now in America. I do not blame them for joining the ruling party to avoid persecution. Some are strong whilst others are weak. I would rather die than join APC or bow to Buhari. We must stay strong and focused and refuse to be distracted. We must enthrone justice, fair play and equal opportunities for every Nigerian regardless of his faith, ethnic nationality or circumstances of birth. Ours is to speak for the weak, the poor, the voiceless and the oppressed.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/i-would-rather-die-than-join-apc-fani-kayode/

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by Eriokanmi: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Good. This has rested all the speculations flying in the media since Monday about your purported defection to the apc. If all you are saying is the truth, I apologise for raining abuses on you

2 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by josephubah111(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2021
He wasted time before he responded..fani is always quick to speak on issues it's his niche..i think he was resoundingly regected and now he is speaking out..we are not fools .Buhari must have pushed him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by Peacetomori: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Trust any politician at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by Staro: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Meanwhile, Nigeria is now the second most corrupt country in the world - courtesy of Buhari .
This brainless man and his Zombie think they can deceive Transparency International

The EFCC under GEJ had seized an estate of 48 mansions from former governor Temipreye Sylva.
When Buhari emerged president, he restored Sylvia's International passport, unfreeze his banks accounts and
returned the 48 Abuja mansions back to him.

This is a man Zombies tell us he does not condone corruption.

Today, the likes of Obanikoro, Omisore are all free from EFCC prosecution because
they joined EFCC.
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2021
My man
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by adadike(f): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Na so! After Dem Don reject you finish
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by Heitinga: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Lol. FFK
Re: I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Fani-kayode by Monogamy: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2021
What are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Is A British Agent? / BREAKING NEWS: Ganduje Brokers Peace Between Dangote, BUA / IPOB Rejects Merging ESN, Ebubeagu, Says Light, Darkness Never Works Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.