Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Experience With Jamb Correction Of Data - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With Jamb Correction Of Data (216 Views)

Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 / HELP PLEASE: JAMB Correction Of Data / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Jamb Correction Of Data by Decency1984(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Good morning my brothers and sisters in the house.
please I need your help here. I applied for Jamb correction of Data ( D.O.B) on 29th of September, 2019, after paying all the prescribe fees i was asked to go that i will be notify when the correction is made. I was notified by Jamb on 2nd December, 2019 that my application has been accepted and my Date of Birth has been corrected. But up till now they haven't effected the change on my profile.
Experienced nairalanders,what will I do to get my Jamb Date Of Birth Corrected?
I awaits your response as usual. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

TRCN Exam Questions Has Some Wrong Answers! / Nigeria how to receive payments from abroad to nigeria bank account / Browse Research Paper Topics Online From Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.