Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,321 members, 7,839,530 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) (47155 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Obasanjo Watch President Buhari Inauguration With Smile On Tv -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Minesbetter(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
If at the end of Buhari's tenure and he is not prosecuted in ICC then the international community has failed humanity. the whole world is watching how Nigeria government is trampling on the rights of her citizens. we are presently in a military Junta
You mean that man that is long dead. The real Buhari cannot stay 3 months without traveling abroad for medical treatment and attention...

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Israel07: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoboricash:

Pls ask Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that gave them instruction to destroy Lagos , he particularly mentioned Tinubu business . You can find out reason why BRT which is private partnership with Lagos burnt down, u can find out why TVC was set ablaze ....... Is that part of end sars protest too?
OK... well said but again I'll like to know if you believe that MNK 'll tell business men/women to go and destroy government properties or Tinubu's as u mentioned and they 'll actually heed to such. 2ndly the hoodlums that hijacked d protest and destroyed both lives n properties with no resistance from d government who sponsored them n while they destroying properties did they make any tribal distinction between businesses, lives n investments.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by square7: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
If at the end of Buhari's tenure and he is not prosecuted in ICC then the international community has failed humanity. the whole world is watching how Nigeria government is trampling on the rights of her citizens. we are presently in a military Junta

You're a noise maker. In your small mind, You're in a military junta(regime), but you have access to social media and you can even post your opinion. Haaa what a mind set!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by jamiudinho(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
hope ur father kanu too will b prosecuted also

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
POTUT:

Whoever you are, quit this nonsense you are saying. Every matter in Nigeria is turned into ethnic bigotry. You are attacking Igbos who are free-enterprise-minded?

Your statement represents some of the worst of Nigerian thought processes. Your statement is a state-of-origin kind of statement. People pay taxes where they live and have every right to know how they are governed or seek justice. Even if a god movement is started by someone, your likes will always find a crack to slide in your ethnic limitations.

You are wanting to be like your oppressor. Bad luck.

Now read my comments again, notice how no ethnic group is denigrated or hinted. Try to be a statesman in your thinking, acting and speaking. You really can succeed, I encourage you.

Thanks for the advice but I am good and love what I write. Go and preach to those who need converting.

Nigeria is gone, for now, with some ethnic groups openly revealing today expansionist agenda and hatred of others they previously hid very well. What I am doing is deliberate.

Yorubas were going around with their head in the cloud forming 'accomodating liberals' while our enemies, whether through buying properties across the SW or stockpiling hidden weapons, where busy planning their hostile takeover against us.

We have now been caught unaware with some enemies-within, previously plotting different manners of takeover of our land and assets, showing their hand devastatingly today.

We are seeing the Fulani scourge openly that is a challenge all Yorubas must rise to face and defeat.

We are also seeing the push from hateful IPOBians who are convinced that only their promotion of chaos and anarchy in the SW can get them their Biafra.

Excuse me if being a detribalised "statesman" is the last thing on my list given how Yorubas were trusting, naive and accomodating to now be paid back with so much ill-will and ingratitude (Igbos) and murderous and barbaric violence (Fulanis) against us in our land.

Others have shown their hand so don't blame Yorubas for how we respond.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Onepeople: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Paid propagandist are really doing a good job in protecting this useless government, I hope all this abnormalities will not hurt us tomorrow.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Dymaco(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

IPOBian, are you not ashamed of yourself and your obsession with seeing chaos in Lagos and the SW?

Why are you mentioning Buhari? What does this no-show of a protest reveal if not that real Lagosians stayed away and deliberately refused to support anarchists and lawless elements like you posing as 'protestors'?

Genuine Lagosians learned a big lesson from the first protest. They love their Lagos and will never support you evil elements again. They have now spoken loudly with their unanimous refusal to join today's protest.

Go and Protest in Anambra for Awkuzu SARS victims and Rivers State for the many Igbos massacred by Wike who then turned around to donate 500 million to Sokoto State because he wants to be VP in 2023.

It is only Tinubu, lagos and the SW you hateful IPOBians know to attack. Lagosians saw through you lot . Never again will they be instigated by haters like you so go and 'move' in SE , SS or Abuja. Jokers.

so anyone pro-protest is now an ipob member? I laugh.....
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:
The cowards are no where to be found..

With all their empty threat.

Oh boy
no be where your coward grandparents and parents led us to ? No wahala, it's the same suffering u're experiencing now your children go still inherit.

Una no just dey think before you yarn
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:
The cowards are no where to be found..

With all their empty threat.

Oh boy
mumu
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Dymaco(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Dont mind the hateful coward. He is just upset Lagosians have caught on to the real intentions of him and his IPOB anarchy crew.

ICC will come for Buhari because Lagosians turned their back on a senseless protest they know some anarchists want to use to destroy their State?

IPOBians, una go hear wien. Yorubas are now 'woke'. They know your enemy-within intentions and will now be monitoring you lot closely in the SW. No more Mr.Naive Accomodator.

ipob no get your time. Face your herdsmen. Mr. accomodator.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by pquaver(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

And the road or toll gate being blocked by the protesters is what? Where your right ends is where that of others begins.. The tollgate is used by others. blocking it is an infringement on the rights of those who ply that route.. Mmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dymaco:

so anyone pro-protest is now an ipob member? I laugh.....

The guy I responded to is an IPOBian for sure.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dymaco:

ipob no get your time. Face your herdsmen. Mr. accomodator.

Lol. We will face herdsmen and overcome. Yorubas are not noisemakers. You IPOBian too should mind your business.

We don't want to hear from you or you oga Kanu, who is alway commenting about even a pin dropping in the SW, and we don't need your advise or suggestions. Keep it to yourself
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by geokay777(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Aptly captured, nothing but the truth. cry
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Dont mind the hateful coward. He is just upset Lagosians have caught on to the real intentions of him and his IPOB anarchy crew.

ICC will come for Buhari because Lagosians turned their back on a senseless protest they know some anarchists want to use to destroy their State?

IPOBians, una go hear wien. Yorubas are now 'woke'. They know your enemy-within intentions and will now be monitoring you lot closely in the SW. No more Mr.Naive Accomodator.

Finally! Now Yorubas are finally woke can they see to the herdsmen issue which I believe is the most pertinent. What will it profit Yoruba if they secure only Lagos and lose the rest SW? Look at the arsenal at just Lekki and yet people are being killed all over the country including Ogun and Oyo.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
hollah123:
see this one
u think say international bodies get your time

go n protest
awkuzu killing
oyigbo killing
orlu killing b4 anybody takes u serious
Yep! I agree! They should start from the beginning or butt out!
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Omoboricash(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Israel07:

OK... well said but again I'll like to know if you believe that MNK 'll tell business men/women to go and destroy government properties or Tinubu's as u mentioned and they 'll actually heed to such. 2ndly the hoodlums that hijacked d protest and destroyed both lives n properties with no resistance from d government who sponsored them n while they destroying properties did they make any tribal distinction between businesses, lives n investments.
Did MNK made broadcast concerning burning of some places in Lagos ? Yes
Do they carried out the instruction as was directed ? Yes
So what evidence do u want me to provide again. I have AA customer in island Adeniji to be precised, he's into electrical cable or other electrical materials. He said categorically they're going to burn down Lagos. What explanation would u give on that guy ?
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by almayda: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
The protest ought to have been at all military cantonment,isn't it obvious,they perpetrated the heinous crime,the road users who know nothing about the "massacre "shouldn't suffer for it...it only logical.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Mohammedoba36: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=99020319]If at the end of Buhari's tenure and he is not prosecuted in ICC then the international community has failed humanity. the whole world is watching how Nigeria government is trampling on the rights of her citizens. we are presently in a military Junta[/quotel]
What will you say about Ethiopia where the prime minister order the killings of its agitators and expose millions to IDPs. And mind you the government has issued statements warning the protesters, police Authorities in lagos and Headquarters issued warnings but those criminals ipob terrorists defy the warning and decide to take laws in to their hands. they should all be prosecuted by court.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by plaindealer: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Cowardice is when we sit on our hands, when we look the other way and let hoodlums, thieves, arsonists, terrorists, Igbos and other criminal elements ravage and destroy our state.

They need to give the law enforcement a shoot on sight order sef.

Over our dead body, not again, never again.

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
You think you have a right to create chaos and conditions for hoodlums to start another round of looting? ICC ko!
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by richie240: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
hollah123:
see this one
u think say international bodies get your time

go n protest
awkuzu killing
oyigbo killing
orlu killing b4 anybody takes u serious
Wike can use them for target practice e nor consyn dem;
Obi can throw d whole of anambala citizens inside akwuzu river, kò kònwón
Na to carry another parzin mata for head like gala be their own!
cool

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The message is clear protesters present or not.

LCC should not repossess the Toll plaza until justice has been served and the mystery of who called in the Army unraveled
says who? Go and stop them if you can. Rubbish
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jimasun:

We have learned out lesson bro.
I was part of the first three days of protest until I realised we were being used a pawn in a deep political and tribal game
that protest is th biggest ruse i ve seen and i was ashamed to be among them. Those who died died absolutely for nothing.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Bighead9: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
This will pain NNANDI KANU and his IPOB TERRORIST.

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by richie240: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

God bless you ojare. I said it then that some, like Kanu and his IPOBian disciples, were jubilating a 'job well done' prematurely because they could not see the big picture which is that they have shown their hands and genuine Lagosian now know who their enemies are and how to proceed going forward.

This is precisely what happened today with Lagosians unanimously standing together to shun this protest and turn their back on it.

Lagosians will remember Kanu and his IPOBians urging Lagos to be destroyed and for Enugu not to be touched. They will remember Kanu urging the mob to ensure Tinubu and Sanwo Olu do not "escape" while no such instruction was given as per Obiano etal.

Well Lagosians like you spoke loudly today and this is only the beginning of the end for enemies of Lagos and the SW.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441

Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by seyz91(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
nice talk!
gasparpisciotta:
The message is clear protesters present or not.

LCC should not repossess the Toll plaza until justice has been served and the mystery of who called in the Army unraveled
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by seyz91(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
abi grin
Freestainworld:
what we have is herdsmen in uniform not police
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by laiperi: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
The bottom line is that Federal Government has won because of hoodlums planted on both sides.

Lagosians are rightfully mad about the destruction of property, institutions and culture built over several centuries.

In Surulere, upstart businesses under our fathers' Petesi were destroyed, not by well meaning Lagosians but by regular thugs that seized the opportunity to make a living.

On the other hand are thugs sponsored by Government and protected by uniform police officers, some of the thugs came in Police buses.

So if genuine Protesters are not violent, reactionaries would invade them to make them unpopular.

But note that because blood, lives and fights of Protesters have been debased, it does not make them vile. Unless of course, you think you can move on progressively without sacrifice.

No pain no gain.
Re: The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) by pacespot(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Maybe this protest shouldn't have been scheduled on the eve of Valentine, people are more worried about who will be their val than taking to the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus / Dele Momodu Flaunts His Eight Mobile-Phones On Instagram(photo) / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.