Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out (1139 Views)

Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by Yomi4reel: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2021
A Twitter user took to the microblogging platform to beg everyone to begin calling her Bolt driver’s number.

She said he ended the trip of his own accord not long after the journey started, then when she tried to exit the car, he dragged her back in and refused to let her leave.

She added that she is afraid for her life.

She later shared an update from a restaurant to assure everyone that she’s OK.

She claims she had to jump out of the car to escape.

Watch the video:https://wahalablog.com/woman-tweets-her-terror-as-bolt-driver-allegedly-refuses-to-let-her-out-of-his-car-after-ending-trip-videos/

In tears, she explained that she’s now waiting for her dad’s driver to come pick her.
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by MickzyDonald: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Something is fishy undecided
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by Pandev(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2021
undecided
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by Freestainworld(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Let her tell us what she did, they will be claiming innocent and victim in everything, including their wrong doing, she may have refused paying for the services rendered to her.
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by Fahdiga(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2021
I won't believe this one sided story especially coming from a woman. women are good at playing the victims
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by Yomi4reel: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
this thing happens everyday
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by epondudu: 5:56am On Feb 14, 2021
This reminds me of the doctor and the Olosho who claimed to have been raped but las las it's a deal gone wrong.
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by Yomi4reel: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
U need to be very careful when you take uber
Re: A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out by gwinaB(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
The lady lied.

(1) (Reply)

Another Scammer Unveiled / Woman Chopped Off Finger Of A Girl Over Missing 50 Naira / This Happened To Me After I Lost My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.