Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Desire Is To Tackle National Problems From Grassroots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Desire Is To Tackle National Problems From Grassroots (168 Views)

From Grassroots Warrior To Commander-in-chief: Tinubu's Journey Grips The Nation / The Need To Do Hard Work Of Mobilizing Young People From Grassroots- Osinbajo / Gov Yahaya Bello Advises FG To Apply Local Solutions To National Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Desire Is To Tackle National Problems From Grassroots by onochurch(f): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
MY DESIRE IS TO TACKLE NATIONAL PROBLEMS FROM THE GRASSROOTS-Hon.Oseni Ahmed

@VONNEWS

Chairman/ Managing Director -Tour de ville Nigeria Limited and Founder, Hope Of The Masses Foundation, Hon. Oseni Olajide Ahmed who is presently vying to become the next executive chairman of Igando/Ikotun LCDA, Alimosho, Lagos state, has declared his interest to ameliorate the socio economic plight of the people of Igando/Ikotun proceeding to higher leadership pedestals, by starting from the grassroot.

Speaking to Voiceout Nigeria News (VONN) recently in his Isheri Oshun residence, he pointed that his aim to use leadership to better the people can only materialise through the people's votes, stressing that the choice of the people will always prevail, the reason he said voter's orientation is necessary.

Oseni added that media communication to properly sensitise the grassroots people has become very essential now, and that no grassroots politician should be allowed to impose any candidate.

Affirming the need for intending leaders to first imbibe the culture of spending personal resources for charity, philanthropy and other social or community help projects before getting into office, he also noted that the act of giving is inherent in him and that if the good people of Igando/Ikotun eventually permits him to hold the mantle of leadership, his philanthropic prowess will translate into a service and people oriented leadership that will reflect on roads, healthcare, education, empowerment and general wellbeing of the people.

One time House of Representatives and House of Assembly contestant in Lagos, Hon.Oseni is not a new breed in the political terrain and is sure to make a difference, a feat he has already demonstrated through the provision of a drainage network in his community to curb erosion or flooding, using personal funds.

Advising the youths not to initiate another protest in Lagos which might be hijacked by hoodlums, he called on the people essentially to partake in the registration exercise of the All Progressives Congress in readiness to play their roles in choosing their leaders.

By Onome Onojaefe

Re: My Desire Is To Tackle National Problems From Grassroots by Monogamy: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Which position is he contesting for?

They all have solutions to all problems while.still seeking for power.m

But the solutions always disappear the moment they get the power

(1) (Reply)

How I Tested Positive To COVID 19 Anambra State House Of Rep Member Narrate / Obaseki Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Emergences As First Female, African DG / Anambra Under Obiano: A Silhouette Of Greatness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.