Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Crush Secretly Lives Under My Bed : Animated Story Video (completed) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Crush Secretly Lives Under My Bed : Animated Story Video (completed) (526 Views)

I Am Selling My Bed / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Friend Zone: See What My Crush Sent To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Crush Secretly Lives Under My Bed : Animated Story Video (completed) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
MY CRUSH SECRETLY LIVES UNDER MY BED : ANIMATED STORY VIDEO (COMPLETED)

Hello everyone. Today I Want to share my Animated Story with you. I’m Becky. I once hid a homeless kitten from my parents in my room for over a

week… but recently I decided to hide my boyfriend! Ahah, how long do you think we lasted and what

did we do in there? I’m now going to tell you about the most exciting few days of my life … and about

the most amazing moment with the guy of my dreams. I’m sure that after you hear this story, you’re

going to want to try it, too…

WATCH HERE: https://topsterstories.com/my-crush-secretly-lives-under-my-bed/

(1) (Reply)

#加速主义,美国才是专业户 / Ose Sapa Nice One!! Sapa Don Hit Yemi Elesho From Different Side, Enjoy The Skit / If You Laugh And Crack Your Ribs Don't Hold Me Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.