Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers (501 Views)

Is there A Whatsapp Group For Nairaland Car Sellers? Or I Can Create One? / How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here / Largest Car Sellers,buyers, Dealers Community On Whatsapp,come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers by Temin(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
The SARS are off the road, some great news. It is rather unfortunate that these men are accustomed to defrauding others, spending heavily, and leaving big. They have devised a new heinous way to sustain their greed.
The are now working together with fraudster. The main target now are the car sellers.
Be warned. A guy comes over to your car stand and after inspecting the car will ask you to talk to the man that directed him to you.
Thereafter he will tell you, he has transferred the money to the guy who introduced him to your car stand and that you should confirm if he has transferred the money to you. Your definite feedback will be “ I don’t know him O”
At this instance, the assumed buyer act like he was defrauded.
In sympathy you will advise him to report to the bank. You will be moved to accompany him to the bank. The bank gate man will tell you that the complainant is the only one allowed.
After five minutes, police will be all around to arrest you.
The buyer will claim you were the one that introduced him to the guy that money was transferred to, more so, he will claim he did it at your instruction.
The police will make it difficult for you to do anything positive. The assumed buyer will claim he has complained to the bank, this is scam. The recipient would have transferred the money to another account.
The police will support the assumed buyer, that you agreed to the transfer and you told him that he was your brother, hence you need to produce him.
How can you produce someone you do not know?
All are involved. The assumed buyer, the DPO, the bank gate man…. All are fraudsters. This is dastardly heinous and condemnable.
Please be warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers by DAVE5(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Things dey happen for this country ohh
Re: SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers by nifemi25(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2021
Different ways of extorting the civilians... This is why I don't like anything concerning police... I simply left my ex after 6 years of courtship simply because she joined a police force... Owo epe koki nje ki omo olopa se ori re
Re: SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers by Unique9: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is Evil Gain, they can go at length for it!!! Say No to Evil Gain.
https://www.nairaland.com/5621245/say-no-evil-gain

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2008 Foreign Used(tokunbo) / Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Camry Spider Full Option For Sale At Good Rate / 2008 Honda Accord 4plugs Registered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.