Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

#occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) (288 Views)

Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by frankleesehi(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2021
#Occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Unarmed Protesters Refuses To Start (video )

A video has shown the moment a black maria used in conveying unarmed protesters refused to start. HGS Media Plus reports.

An earlier report revealed that at least 10 persons were arrested by security operatives at the Lekki toll during the protest.

Nigerian comedian, Mr Macaroni was also said to have been part of the protesters who were arrested at the Lekki toll gate.

As seen in the video, security operatives are seen pushing the black maria in a bit to make it start but to no avail.

More stories as they unfold...

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwwQgDvVGTc

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/occupylekkitollgate-black-maria-conveying-protesters-refuses-to-start-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by Mokason288(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Lol
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by Realtord43: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by Kriss216: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin

Chai

I go soon leave this country for una cheesy
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by Kingjay007: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing is working
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by johnkey: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2021
hahahaha see slaves oo, their masters don chop money meant to maintain the vehicles. i sure say they never pay them salary from last year. kill their families and burn their properties maybe they will start growing sense then.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by Flexherbal(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing dey work for the country!
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.

Nigeria is a comedy of absurdities grin grin grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate: Black Maria Conveying Protesters Refuses To Start (video) by yanabasee1(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2021
I wish I was based in Lagos......

I'd organize youths there to continue the protest.....

Believe me, the government can not kill everyone at the same time seeking for answers.... The fight is a simple one... We want good governance and you killed us using the military...

We're not giving up.... You ended Fsars but nothing is done about #endpolicebrutality

A DPO just opened fire on Amotekun officer, Who will hold him into account?

(1) (Reply)

Poco Lee Latest Dance 2021 / 2021 Headies Awards: See What Happened To Bella Shmurda (video) / Forget Wizkid, This Guy Sings Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.