Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Burns's 2020 Achievements And My Take On Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burns's 2020 Achievements And My Take On Davido (221 Views)

Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burns's 2020 Achievements And My Take On Davido by Ekenemark(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Burna boy really achieved alot in 2020 making him currently the top trending musician from this continent..His good at what he does best which is music but his life style is nothing to write good about. Despite his achievements his fan base is nothing to compare Davido's.. Davido on the other hand has numerous achievements in the music industry in Africa and worldwide, a down to earth nigger despite his rich background..he has carried dozens of people along and also help changing their life's..Mayorkun who is among the top artist in Nigeria is an example not to talk about other's you know too well..He has done alot in helping reach out to the society...In my own take Davido is way too richer and bigger..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burns's 2020 Achievements And My Take On Davido by Ekenemark(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Is Sabinus The Best Skit Maker In History of Nigeria's Entertainment..
Re: Burns's 2020 Achievements And My Take On Davido by Ekenemark(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Sabinus Is The Best Skit Maker In History Of Nigeria's Entertainment..

You laugh of your sorry when watching sabinus..pure entertainment, not his other colleagues who thinks they must involve chicks with big curve's to make their skit marketable..
Sabinus is a banger .

(1) (Reply)

What Condition Are You In Currently? / Burna Boy's Performance At The 2021 Grammy Awards - Video / Bbnaija Erica's Fans Gifts Her A Car And $10,000 On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.