Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State (13935 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Meth Lab in Lagos, Recovers Illicit Drugs / NDLEA Uncovers ₦22 Billion Worth Of Tramadol Imported By Ukatu / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by ec0malchemist(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Someone snitched.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Lewisalexander(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
wink
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by kayjay69(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Rather than government formulate a policy to tax marijuana like other sensible countries are doing, they are busy spending more time enforce anti-marijuana laws whilst borrowing people's pension and unclaimed money in dormant accounts.

Similar to how they just banned crypto, by the time they wake up, everyone else would be light years ahead.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by stebanj: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is S.K or AZ whatever the case na block they here
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by stebanj: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
I swear very massive. I believe say na snitch because if that S.K or A.Z na millions dey there
Perfectsouth:
omo, how were they able to conceal this for so long?
This is massive o
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by kellybently(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Remilokundayo:
Nice one. Selling and smoking of weed is illegal in Nigeria. He who has an ear, let him hear!

https://www.healtheuropa.eu/health-benefits-of-cannabis/92499/
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Dfavouredone: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
In this era of social media successes and audio monies, it is important to say:

"A man of good conscience and an honest means of livelihood is a successful man".
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Vaiki(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
papiforreal:
Omo be likely say there’s new sheriff in town.
The bursting of drug cartel recently no be here
Buba Marwa is new DG NDLEA, check points everywhere too.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by bongap1: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
PAWG:
Is it for export?
yea, export to the nearest consumer
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by 99thEnemy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
It's high time they legalised this thing. Very good and highly medicinal. Helped my uncle with one disease like that wey dey make hands shake. Alzheimer's disease. After he smoke him hands dey calm.

Funny part be say babes I've dated wey dey nack weed na them dey loyal pass. Their mind is always an open book. No stress no drama. Na the ones wey dey holy pass angel Gabriel na them dey always show me shege.

Mind you, they were only loyal to your steady supply of Weed and SK.

They'll be like: MejiLoyon is my weed shepherd, there is nothing I shall want grin grin grin

He makes me lie in green pastures grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by 99thEnemy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
onoms4luv:
Only in the north, where alcoholic drinks are banned and some drug barons keep warehouse illicit drugs

Have you been to Benue before? grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Navalsadiq(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Igbomina
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by agboola93862: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Inside country wey life hard like this ina still dey burst jungle.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
99thEnemy:

Mind you, they were only loyal to your steady supply of Weed and SK.

They'll be like: MejiLoyon is my weed shepherd, there is nothing I shall want grin grin grin

He makes me lie in green pastures grin grin grin
Funny thing is I don't smoke weed. Just cigarettes grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by 400billionman: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nigeria's priorities are upside down.

That is why nothing is working in this country.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Coinbased: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oh
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Shelumiel: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
senchibi:

You ain't smoking weed and already high. You are the person with just an ear � to hear stuff. Abeg we have ears. We ain't deformed grin
[/s] Bros you are saying rubbish
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by BigYash: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
TwoBottles:
A police man used to be my weed supplier.
Civil Defense used to supply me uncut too,some years ago. Make them leave weed abeg.. Weed is blessing to mankind..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
I wonder what happens to all the marijuana they have been seizing since
That's what our politicians feed on that's why their brain dey always dey in heat.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by MrPRevailer(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
This cannabis is highly medicinal. And 100% superior to all these pharmaceutical drugs sick people are taking without recovery.

Corrupt governments cracking down on revolutionary techs since 1900.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by senchibi: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Bros you are saying rubbish
Matthew 11:15 - he who has ears to hear, let him hear!
You made a grammatical blunder. YEt so proud to accept it . The fool in you will push you to your untimely death like the housefly hovering over a coffin.
Revelation 22:19 -- And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
You're a dead man walking oga.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Shelumiel: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
senchibi:

Matthew 11:15 - he who has ears to hear, let him hear!
You made a grammatical blunder. YEt so proud to accept it . The fool in you will push you to your untimely death like the housefly hovering over a coffin.
Revelation 22:19 -- And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
You're a dead man walking oga.
[/s] Oga you are saying more rubbish that has absolutely nothing to do with smoking of marijuana. And for your information I am not quoting the bible mumu
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by senchibi: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Oga you are saying more rubbish that has absolutely nothing to do with smoking of marijuana. And for your information I am not quoting the bible mumu

Ezi. Where is the quote originally from ? Pirated fowl. What's the point of saying stuff you don't know where it originated from ?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Shelumiel: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
senchibi:

Ezi. Where is the quote originally from ? Pirated fowl. What's the point of saying stuff you don't know where it originated from ?
[/s]Bros you are must be an educated fool. So I cannot be original in my own thinking abi...? Mumu
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Kriss216: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Funny thing is I don't smoke weed. Just cigarettes grin
Too bad.

cry
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Too bad.

cry
My brain no carry am. But if na liquor ....hehehe
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
It's high time they legalised this thing. Very good and highly medicinal. Helped my uncle with one disease like that wey dey make hands shake. Alzheimer's disease. After he smoke him hands dey calm.

Funny part be say babes I've dated wey dey nack weed na them dey loyal pass. Their mind is always an open book. No stress no drama. Na the ones wey dey holy pass angel Gabriel na them dey always show me shege.

please what's the name of this movie u just narrated?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
I wonder what happens to all the marijuana they have been seizing since

Burn it and get high
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Jakumo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Meanwhile, in the African Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho, the newly legalized medical marijuana business is raking in billions of dollars as cannabis farmer's fees paid to the government, and serious revenue being raised from the export of cannabis oil extract, which retails for an eye-watering $79 THOUASAND US dollars per LITER when sold to the pharmaceutical industry in Europe or the USA, making cannabis oil among the costliest liquids on this planet, per unit volume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sG5bhO420I

Not to be left out, South Africa has legalized medical cannabis, and thus engendered overnight financial EMPIRES on the strength of the cultivation, processing and export of cannabis products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcWyamCKkPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOL-G3eNLLs

Uganda is also riding the gravy train to mega wealth, by inviting Israeli venture capital. Billion dollar fortunes are being created NOW in Uganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-ydk2gO8Y

The Zambian government, a late comer to the legalized marijuana party in Africa, offers medicinal marijuana cultivation licenses to corporate bodies ready to pay a massive fee of $250K US dollars. Hopefully those license fees will go down over time, both in Zambia and Lesotho, in order that private citizens and small businesses can partake of the bountiful harvest potential

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfVkhFNnHO0

Finally, Nigeria's close neighbor Ghana, first legalized the production of industrial hemp, which is simply a non-psychoactive strain of cannabis, that is used in the production of fabrics, rope, and other products. Not long after the repeal of industrial hemp prohibition in Ghana,, major investment commenced in the production, processing and export of medical marijuana, which does contain the active psychoactive ingredient THC, that commands substantially higher prices on the global pharmaceutical market..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLUM7Np3os

Nigeria is blessed with abundant fertile arable land that qualifies her to join this wealth generating revolution, simply with the stroke of a pen held by the nation's legislators, backed by the presidency. Marijuana income could easily eclipse the entire annual revenue generated from the export of petroleum products by Nigeria, in as little as 5 short years.

Legalize it, cultivate it, distill it, consume it, tax it, export it, and the world will turn !
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by vislabraye(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:

It's Parkinson syndrome, you meant to say. Never knew he could help in such ailment.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
vislabraye:

It's Parkinson syndrome, you meant to say. Never knew he could help in such ailment.
That's the ailment oooo. I be olodo. It helped .
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State by Jakumo(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
For the attention of any Nigerian lawmakers who occasionally read the pages of Nairaland, may I humbly draw attention to this 25 minute youtube documentary about the recent legalization of cannabis in Zambia.

It is important for African leaders to see African medical experts strongly supporting the use of marijuana for medical purposes, with a wide variety of applications from pain relief to appetite enhancement, to glaucoma symptom mitigation and seizure cessation, among myriad other important health considerations.

Clearly Zambia's scientific community is instrumental in formulating government policy now that cannabis is legal there. This analytical approach to THC farming, is guaranteed to generate massive wealth for Zambia, while inviting foreign investment on a gigantic scale.

Legalize it Nigeria, and join the league of wise nations now profiting handsomely from medical marijuana's Green Revolution currently sweeping this planet, one nation at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_PSzHZ7U4E

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State / 2 Robbery Suspects Killed By Mob In Owerri / I Have Good News Today! My Mom Has Been Released From SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.