Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene (39858 Views)

Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Nigerian High Commission Demolition: Police Arrives Late, Nigerians Cry (Video) / Where Does The Revenue From Lagos Toll Gate Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Oshokalo: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceDz:
Aren't we supposed to be more worried about the Fulani Herdsmen that has taken over many parts of the country than this?
ogbeni its one of Nigeria problems, where they having Fulani issue let them occupy the street and protest over their
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by jchioma: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
PrinceDz:
Aren't we supposed to be more worried about the Fulani Herdsmen that has taken over many parts of the country than this?

No. It's the youths who are trying to survive, despite the assaults from govt and their agents
are the ones to be tackled and killed in the name of one Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by jonnypie(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
FILEBE:
Ehn ehn? To do what?
Jack
Jack Bauer.

Obalende killings. Did he come?
Aguda fights . Did he come?
IKorodu cult clashes . Did he come?
Herdsmen killing . Did he go?

Lekki toll gate where protesters have nothing but fists in the air. He came.

What a government fighting her own citizens cry cry cry
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Farki: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
FILEBE:

You aren't too different from the people you called. It doesn't have to start with anyone but you first, me first, us. You can always convince people with your good acts rather than fight in the mud with them.
What solution will the tribal accusations bring? If they chose to be foolish, kill them with wisdom and peace. Perhaps, they will change.

I am Yoruba but we honestly need to look ourselves in the mirror and put an end to this rubbish.

Do you know how many times I've been trying to talk sense into many people both on this forum and others?

Where people rant about IPOB conspiracy theories and single out DJ Switch who's only crime was recording the events on her phone but they don't say anything about Falz, Davido, Wizkid, Rinu, FK Abudu and Debo Macaroni.

They talk as if riots happened only in Lagos and igbos are out to get them but ignore the many touts and criminals of their own ethnic extraction who engage in chaos for the sake of it.

We see so many politicians like Fashola who was very vocal about protests being a constitutional right as governor keep quiet and put on a ridiculous clown show in finding a camera at the scene. We have Femi Adesina will never say things as they are.

We have idiots like the one pictured below trying to "defend Lagos" from phantom enemies.

Some people deserve to be shown how stupid they are.

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by ramatintin(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Plead with who ,. Miscreants, they no born their Papa well....they are only on Twitter
don't forget to call when injustice reaches your door step I hope the govt picks then
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Lashist(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You with an empty skull is definitely incapable of using any brain not to talk of any brain.
Logic is not your forte.
No brah...you are the stupid person here...you said total rubbish that doesnt make sense...just say you be APC zombie so we can understand...is it only protesters that are stopping ppl from their works...what of bandits and fulani herdsmen??...you must be stupid if you dont answer the question sir cheesy
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Lashist(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Farki:

I am Yoruba but we honestly need to look ourselves in the mirror and put an end to this rubbish.

Do you know how many times I've been trying to talk sense into many people both on this forum and others?

Where people rant about IPOB conspiracy theories and single out DJ Switch who's only crime was recording the events on her phone but they don't say anything about Falz, Davido, Wizkid, Rinu, FK Abudu and Debo Macaroni.

They talk as if riots happened only in Lagos and igbos are out to get them but ignore the many touts and criminals of their own ethnic extraction who engage in chaos for the sake of it.

We see so many politicians like Fashola who was very vocal about protests being a constitutional right as governor keep quiet and put on a ridiculous clown show in finding a camera at the scene. We have Femi Adesina will never say things as they are.

We have idiots like the one pictured below trying to "defend Lagos" from phantom enemies.

I beg your pardon...someone like UncommonLogic is among those idiots bro
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by seyz91(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
you said it all they all seen and noticed how lekki toll gate event on 20th Oct made us more popular and many world eyes on us

do i need to add the fact that BBC and CNN covers it as well, so in otherword, baba wanna see himself on cnn and bbc soon grin
FILEBE:
Ehn ehn? To do what?
Jack
Jack Bauer.

Obalende killings. Did he come?
Aguda fights . Did he come?
IKorodu cult clashes . Did he come?
Herdsmen killing . Did he go?

Lekki toll gate where protesters have nothing but fists in the air. He came.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by anurd1991: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Everything is about Tinubu to u? Guy, u better retrace your step. He has nothing to loss.
seunlayi:
Useless visit. Shasha ojoo has bn boiling since yesterday and they can't do anything about it, they prefer assist spots.

Well, am waiting for what Tinubu will say about this.

Tinubu for president 2097 grin

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by anurd1991: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Forget this rant, go there and protest. Na black marrier u go see yourself without wearing cloth.��

Farki:

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Farki: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
anurd1991:
Forget this rant, go there and protest. Na black marrier u go see yourself without wearing cloth.��

Go and learn how to spell Black Maria, when your turn comes I will just be laughing. Hope you know election is in two years?
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by doggedfighter(f): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
uuzba:

If you cannot afford nko? What next?

Maybe try Cotonou
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Bishop4real: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Inkling:
We are trapped, choked, suffocated, oppressed, repressed, belittle, disgraced, bullied, maimed, ridiculed, gagged, raped, brutalized, dismembered, crushed sad, crucified cry by our government just because we are Nigerians

yet you're still alive to type... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by SatantheDestroy: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
justosee:

The first person to be arrested this morning is a Yoruba comedian nicknamed Mr Macaroni .
macaroni is not a lagosian. macaroni is not a lagosian. i can repeat it 10000 times so it enters your brain. stop all this tribal rubbish. i never sad we yorubas.
I SAID WE LAGOSIANS, WE LAGOSIANS. I SAID WEEE LAGOSIANSSSSSSSSS angry

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
macaroni is not a lagosian. macaroni is not a lagosian. i can repeat it 10000 times so it enters your brain. stop all this tribal rubbish. i never sad we yorubas.
I SAID WE LAGOSIANS, WE LAGOSIANS. I SAID WEEE LAGOSIANSSSSSSSSS angry
but a man from osun currently decide who govern Lagos state.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by anurd1991: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thank you. I don't even want to know the spelling because I have nothing to do with it. May be .....? Election in two years and so what? Forget all this cacophony, when the time comes we will cross it. And we move.

Farki:

Go and learn how to spell Black Maria, when your turn comes I will just be laughing. Hope you know election is in two years?
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Farki: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
anurd1991:
Thank you. I don't even want to know the spelling because I have nothing to do with it. May be .....? Election in two years and so what? Forget all this cacophony, when the time comes we will cross it. And we move.

Like I said your own turn will soon come, your only consolation is seeing your perceived enemies treated badly as the country you claim to love collapses around you.

There is no need to curse a Nigerian, living here is enough.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by UncommonLogic: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=Lashist post=99030294]
I beg your pardon...someone like UncommonLogic is among those idiots bro[/quote][/s]

With retards like you calling themselves the "youths ", Nigeria is doomed.
I definitely do not have the time to be arguing with low life empty skull delusional reta@ded brainwashed miscreants like you.

Do me a favor and FVCK off.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by UncommonLogic: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lashist:

I [s]beg your pardon...someone like UncommonLogic is among those idiots bro
[/s]

Delusional moronic idiot ranting like a lunatic without substance.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Lashist(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[/s]

Delusional moronic idiot ranting like a lunatic without substance.
Funny thing is cancelling someone's comment doesnt mean you make sense cheesy...just claim a zombie and rest...oponu grin
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by SatantheDestroy: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
justosee:
but a man from osun currently decide who govern Lagos state.
lagosians are not necessarily from lagos state. na hausa boy i be
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by UncommonLogic: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
Lashist:

Funny thing is cancelling someone's comment doesnt mean you make sense cheesy...just claim a zombie and rest...oponu grin
[/s]

Cancelling your trash incoherent rants is to prevent other gullible fools like you from assuming that it contains any logic or rational sense.
Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Olori buruku , retar@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.

STFU and get lost.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Coinbased: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Lashist(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Cancelling your trash incoherent rants is to prevent other gullible fools like you from assuming that it contains any logic or rational sense.
Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Olori buruku , retar@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.

STFU and get lost.
Shut up ogbeni...see yourself na...at your age you have nothing tangible going on in your life...nothing is working for you but you still wake up to create new monikers to sing praises of people wey no send you...slave mentality don finally finish you cheesy. I pity people around you...they will end up tolerating someone useless like you for life
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by omoharry(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Arrest any hoodlum caught protesting and put them behind bars. they're all Criminals
what about the Fulani headmen? What do you call them then, you bloody coward . You hide in your wardrobe, when bandit come striking and killing your people but you are bold to castigate harmless innocent citizens that are fighting for their right ,but since you are a slave already, why would you even recognized what they are fighting for .I feel sorry for you .

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by UncommonLogic: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lashist:

Shut up ogbeni...see yourself na...at your age you have nothing tangible going on in your life...nothing is working for you but you still wake up to create new monikers to sing praises of people wey no send you...slave mentality don finally finish you cheesy. I pity people around you...they will end up tolerating someone useless like you for life

If only you have 5% of what I have going good for me in my life since I was just a teenager not talk of now, you won't be on NL wailing and blaming govt for your sorry miserable low life existence.
Part of the problem of Nigeria is that some youths like you are so unimaginative, lazy, unproductive and very shallow. You are only capable of talking and imagining sex and nothing more. When you become successful in life, you will have so much sex with some of the most beautiful women around the world that it becomes mute to you.
I'm sure it's getting late in Nigeria, go and get ready for bed. It's just mid day here and I have many things to accomplish today.
So get lost. BYE
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by ofiko123(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Show of force...
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Lashist(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

If only you have 5% of what I have going good for me in my life since I was just a teenager not talk of now, you won't be on NL wailing and blaming govt for your sorry miserable low life existence.
Part of the problem of Nigeria is that some youths like you are so unimaginative, lazy, unproductive and very shallow. You are only capable of talking and imagining sex and nothing more. When you become successful in life, you will have so much sex with some of the most beautiful women around the world that it becomes mute to you.
I'm sure it's getting late in Nigeria, go and get ready for bed. It's just mid day here and I have many things to accomplish today.
So get lost. BYE
See I'm sure nothing good is going on in your pathetic life..i already judged you from your comment..stupid you want to judge protesters but keep quiet to bandits and herdsmen disturbing farmers and hustlers...thats why you wake up daily to create more monikers and sing praises for naija politicians. Even a useless person like you think sex is what makes you successful...guy you are totally useless...i will leave you to your hopeless fate..you have so much issues already. Bye felicia cheesy
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by UncommonLogic: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lashist:

See I'm sure nothing good is going on in your pathetic life..i already judged you from your comment..stupid you want to judge protesters but keep quiet to bandits and herdsmen disturbing farmers and hustlers...thats why you wake up daily to create more monikers and sing praises for naija politicians. Even a useless person like you think sex is what makes you successful...guy you are totally useless...i will leave you to your hopeless fate..you have so much issues already. Bye felicia cheesy

"Damn!!!...You did raw with a hoe...that's so cool cheesy grin...i bet it was sweeter bro...keep enjoying raw sex with beautiful african pussy and watch it flow like a boss grin"

See you post just today and explain why you are not deluded about sex. Shallow empty fool. Even your DP gives you away as someone who is still dreaming of sex and does not have much going on in his life.

Again, get LOST.
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by Lashist(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

"Damn!!!...You did raw with a hoe...that's so cool cheesy grin...i bet it was sweeter bro...keep enjoying raw sex with beautiful african pussy and watch it flow like a boss grin"

See you post just today and explain why you are not deluded about sex. Shallow empty fool. Even your DP gives you away as someone who is still dreaming of sex and does not have much going on in his life.

Again, get LOST.
You never start yet o cheesy...you still dey go through my posts to know where to attack me...i told you that you are very useless and less knowledgeable and that's why you dont know sarcasm...better go and comment on the thread o so hate and anger wont finish your pathetic life cheesy..useless youth feeding on his parents food and feeling good..you better wake up and know that the politicians you are asslicking dont care about you..stop creating new monikers daily to hail them..you'll end up nowhere
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by UncommonLogic: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
Lashist:

You never start yet o cheesy...you still dey go through my posts to know where to attack me...i told you that you are very useless and less knowledgeable and that's why you dont know sarcasm...better go and comment on the thread o so hate and anger wont finish your pathetic life cheesy..useless youth feeding on his parents food and feeling good..you better wake up and know that the politicians you are asslicking dont care about you..stop creating new monikers daily to hail them..you'll end up nowhere
[/s]
Re: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene by kennyamusan(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

No you are a confirmed mumu
you are mentally delusioned , psychologically and mentally inverted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.