Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer (21669 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by SKYHIGHfx: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
mbaise1000:
In the voice of their chief, WHERE ARE THE COWS? and in the voice of their e-rats, where is the source?

Fulani agent
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by snoopanddre(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
I don't even know what to say again. Bye
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by P1PrinceKT(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Be patient with Fulani,
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Jack005(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
cry cry when I remember afonja land water run away my eyes!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Skyfornia(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is how they started in the north until it became tradition

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Arijude(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
SuperBold:
Yoruba need to sit tight, the era of looking is over.
face your front.
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by elmessiahs(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
which way Nigeria, a husband was killed because his source which was sowed for him and his family to survive. was killed in cold. Oil and water will doesn't mix. separate us so we can be free from this pharaohs

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Jax1: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
The undisputed chest beaters and internet keyboard warriors are the Yorubas.

Little wonder Ex General IBB said what he said unapologetically. grin

Una go die finish. You guys should keep sleeping on a speeding bicycle.

Fulanis are savages.

10 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Theboss100(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Arijude(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
tchidi066:
This is unbecoming... The Yorubas must do something to stop this menace. How many lives would be lost before something is being done, na wa o.
face your front madam. How many of them sympathized with you when the zoo's terrorists in uniform were killing Igbos?

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by ScamHunter: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please let's vote. This is for those of us from SE and SS. Afonja keep off...

If you think Afonja people have plans to counter the killers of Sahel, Like

If you're already seeing an Emir of Ife, Share

I know who I've got my money on.
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
There is nothing that is happening today that we didn't warn Nigerians about in 2015, but many (especially our brothers from the south west) chose to play a politics of tribal hatred. They knew Buhari's govt will be characterised by this, but they thought it would be on the south east and south south. But today, they are the ones at the verge of fulani bandits annihilation while that south east has been adjudged the safest region in Nigeria.
They never learn

13 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by heffem(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
sodiqapril:
Helinues and manabquil come and defend ur 15k per month
15k bawo? its 30k bro...

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by mrnigeria0: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
very farmer should start moving with gun too simple

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by JooEeL(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lessons for we the Yorubas.

I was complaining vigrously last year on NL with my 2nd account JoeEel.

But to my surprise, some silly idiotic Yoruba elements on this forum were still supporting this disaster of a crap called Nigeria.

The suffering continues.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by CocoaOla: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nairaland.com Tinubu apc Jagabandit online hardsmen will avoid this thread awon Ole oloriburuku

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Coldie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Me and Helinues have looked at the facts and we declare this fake news.

Until we see chukwudi in that story the story is fake.

Yoruba learn to respect your host.

Don't take the simplicity of the hausas/fulanis man for granted.

Don't forget fulanis never forgive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by kilonshele101(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba on the news

Igbo is the one crying
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by engrchykae(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I've never seen a president care more about cows than humans. Never. All I know is you can't be president forever. Just one word from him these guys will stop but no. He go just keep mute. He cares for nobody guys. Nobody.
like attract like.
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Brushstrokes20: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it!....

Yet some good for nothing, self serving RULERS are shutting Sunday igboho up...

I must get me some lethal weapons just incase those bloodthirsty usurpers encroach on my land.....

They won't live to tell the gory story!

Useless govt of self serving RULERS and nepotic tyrant!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by XDaBOSS(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Rashidat Olowoniyi, the 30-year-old wife of a murdered farmer in the Imeko-Afon Local Government Area of Ogun State, Dele Olwoniyi, has said she watched in disbelief as herdsmen macheted her husband to death, for challenging how their cows ate his cassava crops.

Peeping through the curtains inside a small hut at a farm settlement located at Oha village in the Imeko- Afon LGA, Rashidat recalled that she could not shout alongside her only child of a 10-year-old marriage so that the killer herdsmen would not harm her and her son.

Olowoniyi’s wife was said to have found him dead with machete cuts in his neck and other parts of his body.

Speaking with Punch, Rashidat claimed that the suspected herdsmen were 18 and stormed the farm at 12am with six motorcycles and started shooting indiscriminately.

She added that some of the killer herdsmen reportedly attacked her husband in his sleep and macheted him to death.

[i[b]]She said, “We had slept that day but my husband decided to sleep outside. My son and I slept inside the room. I was inside when they killed him. They first started shooting; it was the gunshots that woke me up. I opened the curtains slightly and I saw them. They came in six motorcycles and three people were on each motorcycle. I saw them leave after killing him.

“He was dragged on the floor. They beamed torchlight around to see someone else but I dodged behind the curtains. I watched as they took his phone, wallet tied to his waist and ransacked his pocket for money. They spoke Fulfulde. That is what made me know that they are Fulani.”[/b][/i]

On what she felt could cause the attack, Rashidat said that her late husband had two months ago complained to the Fulani community after some cattle reportedly ate his farm crops. However, she said the Fulani community apologised to him, unknown to them that they planned to attack him later.

1. So madam, killer herdsmen invaded you community around 12am and you where able to see and count them all? You be winsh?

2. They attacked your husband in his sleep? Which kind sleep b dat abi which kind lie b this?

3. With all the gunshots, your husband no still wake up till dem catch am machete am? You weh de inside room hear the gunshots but person weh de outside no hear anything, e still de sleep till dem catch am?

4. So for inside darkness you could still see all those things you mentioned?

Some people go just de cook up lies de give and some go collect am de swear n bark upandan...
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by omax1: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Allow fulani to live peacely... we're brothers. Why are we afraid to welcome our daddy's friends fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by nedekid: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
madridsta007:

You know how this can immediately stop? Let me tell you how.

Monday, February, 2021. Tinubu, the recognised Yoruba Leader hosts a World Press Conference. Amongst his statements he says,

"... we cannot fold our hands and watch while foriegners from other countries come into Yorubaland and butcher our people to death. I call on the Federal Government to order the to utilise the security services at its disposal to put an end to the bloodshed. If this is not stopped in three days, the Yoruba people will be forced to protect themselves.."

Guess what? The terrorist attacks will end immediately.
But also EFCC will be activated and an attempt will be made to arrest Tinubu (which will fail anyway, because he is "protected"wink. He will officially kiss his "Presidential Bid" goodbye.
But it means the bloodshed and killings will stop.

It continues because the killers have the political and militaty support that they need.
Seems you have not read the writing on the wall. No federal force is comming to anyones aid when it comes to cow and headsmen. Don't you understand that they have the backing of the topmost powers that be in the rock?

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Diswan na family matter make i comot
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by amanzejude(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his ESN boys.

The fear of ESN by the South-East governors is the beginning of peace and security in the region.

South-West region are gradually receiving the consequences of their long-aged deliberate supports of Fulani dominance against the Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Biafrawemove:
With recent happenings I think
Another kwara have fallen
It was successful in south west because of their monarchical system ,
In east you dare not
But I urge my igbo brethren to start thinking home cos when they conquer south west
They will be use to attack igbos in south west
Earlier we channel our fund home !!!!!!

Days of using igbos to settle scores is gone,
I can beat my chest that with Nnamdi kanu
No imp will enter east

I foresee that in 2020, they will attempt a full strike against the southeast. Videos are being deliberately released showing them unloading sophisticated rifles with ammunition higher than AK47.
In this same 2021, they will fail. They will fall.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by snoopanddre(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Adeotayopin:
Yorubas should just leave this piece of land for the fulanis for peace to reign na.
I think that should b d case, or else what manner of nonsense and stupidity is all this.
Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by Farki: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
But people like dominique and Co are only concerned with a tollgate

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yet,Gani Adams and his cowardly OPC are still issuing useless warning ! I'm beginning to think Baba Alaafin made a mistake by installing that coward,Gani Adams as the Aare Ona kakanfo of Yoruba land. He is useless and incapable of holding that tittle.

Gani Adams !!!! Be alive to your responsibility; defend Yoruba nation and stop giving stupid excuses ! Everything is not about money Aare ! Those who are engaging these deadly fulanis in our forests are volunteers. We are not seeing OPC. Where are your men Mr Gani Adams ? You can't afford to make it looks like it is a battle for Igboho and others to fight. It is your battle ; your responsibility !

How many of our people would Fulani kill before you take action against them ? What is your fear ? You're already writing your history as the 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land,. I hope you know that ?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by obyrich(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
ubaobi:
I have some questions to ask, Where are the cows? , is Evans a herdsman? , who were they? , why were they there? , what kind of characters are they?
I rest my case.
Yoruba ronu o. grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed My Husband For Complaining Cows Ate His Cassava - Ogun Farmer by engrchykae(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
tobillionaire:
Make fulani go their North back na, we no want them again.
Is that too much to ask for
why should fulani leave now?
Have they sunk the Koran in the lagoon?
If you want the terrorists to leave,then you must be a terror,all your young men will become igbohos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Will Be No Election In Anambra – Simon Ekpa / 2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.